Skip to main content
Topic: The time has come........ (Read 6335 times) previous topic - next topic

The time has come........

Reply #15
Gayle is at the hospital as we speak in the waiting room right now. After I drop off our youngwest at school, I'll be there. Updates later. Getting close. They said no longer than 5 this evening.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
Oh boy....getting close.  Congrats Gramps!
Mike

Reply #17
We're getting closer. The doctor is breaking the water. Now we wait...............................
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
Vinnie , That is just enough time to wash & wax your Sport..:rollin:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #19
This just in from Vinnie.... real close now... Baby will be here by noon... more news as it comes in...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #20
Congrats Vinnie to you and your family! I hope all is going well. I have a five week old nephew, they are just precious!!

Reply #21
I got a text from Vinnie at about 12:24 eastern time saying...."We have Baby.... Will post pics later"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #22
Congrats to you and your family!

Reply #23
Sorry but all I could think of is that old song. The time has come, to say fairs fair, To pay the rent, to pay our share, How can we dance when the world is turning, How can we sleep when our beds our burning! LOL Well I guess you will be paying your share Vinnie. Congrats on the new addition. Since you are planning ahead might as well buy another Bird/Coug an get started right after the pedal car you know how fast the grow up these days. Good luck and if being a Grandpa makes you old I must be older than I think my oldest is 16 so even though I can wish it different I know its coming sometime plus then I've got another girl 13 gonna be 14 in sept and my pride and joy my son and he is 12 so yeah the possibilities are endless.

Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #24
Vinnie, I would be honored if you were my grandpa;) Although, its odd to think that I am actually the same age as your "children".... Well congratulations to you and to your daughter.

Were working right now on turning my mom into a grandma, and considering she is not even 50 yet she's not too happy about that either lol.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #25
As grandpa Vinnie does that mean you can drive in the left lane with your left blinker on for miles?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #26
Quote from: sarjxxx;357854
Were working right now on turning my mom into a grandma

Right now.....while you're on the forum? No way !!!! Multi tasking at it's finest !!! LOL.

Reply #27
Quote from: thewestie;357862
As grandpa Vinnie does that mean you can drive in the left lane with your left blinker on for miles?

Negative. I'm not an old man yet. I can still out move most 25 year olds, and can out work them as well.

Reply #28
O.K., pics later, Gayle is back at the hospital with Kacie and the baby and she has the camera. Pics later this evening. For now, here's the info.....7 lbs. 6 oz. 19 1/2 inches long, head full of hair. She only had to work for 30 minutes to get him out. 40 minutes after little Jesse was out, she said she was tired and hungry, so, she ordered chicken strips, potatoes with gravy, cookies, sprite, and macaroni and cheese. ....and ate it all.LOL. Everyone is doing great, and healthy. Now to rest for a while, then back to the $&*#$% job tomorrow.

Reply #29
The boy......