Skip to main content
Topic: Stilll got my bird!!! So this forum is Priceless!!!!! (Read 2260 times) previous topic - next topic

Stilll got my bird!!! So this forum is Priceless!!!!!

:d  :d  :d :p :p
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)

Reply #1
You'll be back ;)
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2
Useless? GTFO.

lol

Fox Birds are like herpes, even when they're not present, you haven't gotten over it..lmao
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Bird is the word. 

Ouch... "useless" kinda hurts.  How about a thanks, catch ya later??

Dont make me drive up there and ...... wait my car's heater core is bypassed.  Forget it.
Mike

Reply #4
You should stick around.  My 86 is sitting in the side yard collecting dust.  A decent running car but I don't have the motivation to do anything with it and I still hang around.  You'll go without a Fox bird for a few months and as soon as spring is in full bloom you'll miss them.
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #5
He sold the T-bird to get a Cougar.:catbang:
88 Cougar LS 5.0 .030 over, ported E7s with GT40 valves & trickflow springs, Proform roller rockers, HO cam, removed air silencer, K&N filter, smog pump delete, 2.25" dual flowmasters, Pacestter H-pipe & headers, HO computer, 65mm TB, Explorer intake, 19# injecters, 3.45s, rebuilt posi, and TCI shift kit.

Reply #6
Updated my thoughts!!!!!!!
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:

Reply #7
You've still lost my trust, dude :disappoin
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #8
Quote from: 1BDBIRD;348745
Updated my thoughts!!!!!!!

Idjit.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #9
Quote from: mcb82gt;348607
Bird is the word. 

Ouch... "useless" kinda hurts.  How about a thanks, catch ya later??

Dont make me drive up there and ...... wait my car's heater core is bypassed.  Forget it.

I'll pick you up on the way :beatyoass:

Reply #10
Personally I think he meant there's not much reason for him to be here since he [wouldn't] have an applicable vehicle. Not to say that the site is "useless" or that we as a whole are but just that the situation makes no sense and he wanted to joke about it. JMO.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #11
Yeah, apples to oranges. A lot of the folks here don't have Thunderbirds, or Cougars. So what.

He's an attention w, and the absolute first to go on ignore for me.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #12
Now THAT was a wicked fast u-turn.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #13
Delete me as a member!!!!!!!! I just dont care!!! Vinnie u the man!! U done me wrong!! U get my thank you card. And Zonda hit it on the nose.. Thats what i meant but i guess it got worded wrong toward the offensive!!! Later. Peace im out!! Delete me as a member!!

Reply #14
Quote from: 1BDBIRD;348860
Delete me as a member!!!!!!!! I just dont care!!! Vinnie u the man!! U done me wrong!! U get my thank you card. And Zonda hit it on the nose.. Thats what i meant but i guess it got worded wrong toward the offensive!!! Later. Peace im out!! Delete me as a member!!

Why even post this????? If you want to be deleted as a member, just don't show up. Plain and simple. We don't need the forums cluttered up with this kind of mess. I understand it was more than likely a joke, but sarcasm is really hard to understand in typed form.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII