Skip to main content
Topic: Stilll got my bird!!! So this forum is Priceless!!!!! (Read 2263 times) previous topic - next topic

Stilll got my bird!!! So this forum is Priceless!!!!!

Reply #15
Hmmm, all the exclamation marks that the previous poster had quoted the OP ought to say enough on their own...

Maybe in his first post he should have put a wink smiley or such, or maybe not said the forum was worthless. I've gained a LOT of knowledge from this place. Yeah, OP meant it as a joke, and I gathered that it was a joke (somewhat), but it kinda pissed me off..a lot of work and time given to make the forum what it is today. 

But was it really needed to be made into such a drama-filled soap opera production? But I had a hand in that too. So I'm out of this thread. Wasted time even clicking it once, let alone the following two times.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Stilll got my bird!!! So this forum is Priceless!!!!!

Reply #16
I don't want to delete you. I never had any issues with you ever. I'm good. I figured myself what Zonda typed ....car application for the forum. Yes,I did get the card. Thanks a lot. I actually have it in my book that I use for the Sport. I appreciated that a lot. Thanks .
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..