Skip to main content
Topic: T-Bird ads (Read 4936 times) previous topic - next topic

T-Bird ads

Reply #15
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them! If the mods want to make it a stick that'll be really cool! Sorry they're not readable that does suck. I have another one titled Black Tie Optional but I have it in a frame on the wall. I may have more, I'll take a look later.

T-Bird ads

Reply #16
Thanks for that it just what I really needed. Now I want to go and drive mine but... it´s not complete just few parts and screws are missing.

T-Bird ads

Reply #17
post #11.. probably the best car bill elliot ever drove, hands down.. but for the record.. i hate nascar.. LOL

T-Bird ads

Reply #19
Oh yeah those are nice. I've got a couple 4 eyed ads to that I'm going to put up in a couple of minutes. I have a bunch of articles I've collected too.

T-Bird ads

Reply #22
4 eyed stuff.....nice!  Got some of those. :D

Here's an example of Photoshopping a 2 page ad.
tbirdregistry.com

T-Bird ads

Reply #24
Here's a quick patch of your ad in post #13.  I really like that ad, :D it would make a nice poster without all the text.
tbirdregistry.com

T-Bird ads

Reply #25
Quote from: rodsterh;347653
Here's a quick patch of your ad in post #13.  I really like that ad, :D it would make a nice poster without all the text.

I think if just the small words were removed it would still look pretty nice. Leave the ABS braking etc, lol.

T-Bird ads

Reply #26
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;347643
XX

Radial T/A's FTW!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

T-Bird ads

Reply #27
"...ford mustang...ford probe...ford thunderbird...bill elliot's NASCAR...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:laughing:
...Why all Ford's performance cars come with goodyear...."

These are pretty awesome buddy
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

T-Bird ads

Reply #28
the probe GT was a 'performance' car.. for some stupid reason, they have a loyal following like our beloved foxes

T-Bird ads

Reply #29
my bro in law's got a probe gt. Its a pile of . He apparently blew a head gasket or two and there's oil filling up his spark plugs and smoking like a chimney out the tailpipe. The battery won't stay charged and the sunroof is fake. I could keep going but I won't.:giggle:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L