Skip to main content
Topic: Show your engine now !!!!! (Read 129891 times) previous topic - next topic

Show your engine now !!!!!

Reply #510
84 t/c X399" boreded/ stroked 351w
tfs heads custom cam air gap, demon 850,balanced, bbk headers,
200 shot n2o just in casr

Reply #511
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #512

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #513
Engine bay in my 88 TC, previous owner liked blue apparently ...

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

Reply #514
Ed, the blue looks tastefully done, not over done. Good looking engine compartment.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #515
Goes with the blue he had done on the stabilizer bars I guess ... through his business he had access to a powdercoater.  Engine came out of the car when they did the full repaint though, so everything is pretty tidy in there.  I certainly can't complain about the quality of work especially considering the purchase price.

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

Reply #516
Ta da. This is it's final form. Unless I find a spare $10K for a Dart based 363.....

88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #517
Looks awesome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1986 T-bird 3.8 *SOLD*
1990 Mustang
2004 Mach 1

Reply #518
Wow, super clean and detailed, nicely done!

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

Reply #519
The idea was to keep it stockish looking for easy cleaning.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #520
My engine still needs some finishing touches.

Reply #521
Cleveland based engine?

Reply #522
Yea 351C 4v heads going to run an Efi setup. Going in a 87 TC.

Reply #523
Sounds like a fun combo.

Reply #524
Quote from: thunderjet302;451851
The idea was to keep it stockish looking for easy cleaning.

I really like how you've done that with the car.  If I can make a small suggestion - lose the K&N sticker.  It looks out of place for what you're attempting to accomplish.

It's okay to tell me to F-off  I can take it.:cheers:
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...