Skip to main content
Topic: Show your engine now !!!!! (Read 131902 times) previous topic - next topic

Show your engine now !!!!!

Reply #375
 Lou you sure are an buttstuff retentive fella!  That engine compartment is probably cleaner than the day that car rolled off the assembly line.  Props to you for the hard work and attention to detail.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #376
Quote from: 50tbrd88;404891
Lou you sure are an buttstuff retentive fella!  That engine compartment is probably cleaner than the day that car rolled off the assembly line.  Props to you for the hard work and attention to detail.

Waayy too much time on my hands, especially since I'm doing things like cleaning that tag on the power steering high pressure line so it's readable. No one will ever see that except me :hick:.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #377
Quote from: thunderjet302;404893
Waayy too much time on my hands, especially since I'm doing things like cleaning that tag on the power steering high pressure line so it's readable. No one will ever see that except me :hick:.

Hahaha.  Now THAT'S dedication right there.  And I though I was disturbed!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #378
I dont think I posted a finished picture in here...so here it is
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #379
It's my fox but enjoy lol

Reply #380
:bowdown:
Quote from: daminc;404907
I dont think I posted a finished picture in here...so here it is

:bowdown:
Where is your fan shroud?

Reply #381
Who needs fingers lol

Reply #382
No e fan?
(not yet, is my guess. lol)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #383
thunderjet, nice engine compartment, very clean, I use to keep my mustang that clean too.

Reply #384
well got motor on stand, its a start.

X

Reply #387
Quote from: andrew beedle;348138
I have a different upper and lower intake and intake tube now and soon to be distributorless.

The breather cap on the valve cover filler neck, do they fit tight there like that?

Reply #388
K&n makes a screw in breather

Reply #389
Little sneak peek of 351W

[ATTACH]32400[/ATTACH