Skip to main content
Topic: Delete (Read 2787 times) previous topic - next topic

85-88 Dash parts

Reply #15
A: Left speaker grille. Regatta Blue. Clip missing or tab broke off. Some intact. Secure with velcro. $3

B: Right speaker grille. Regatta Blue. Clip missing or tab broke off. Some intact. Secure with velcro. $3

C: LH Side window defroster vent. Regatta Blue. $2

D: RH Side window defroster vent. Regatta Blue. $2

E: LH Dash vent only. Light Charcoal. $3

F: RH Dash vent complete. Regatta Blue. $3

H: Headlamp switch trim panel. $3

I: Dash top center trim. Regatta Blue. $2

J: Auto antenna switch trim. $2 (Antenna switch for sale in earlier post)

K: Padded glove box door. Light charcoal. $10

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #16
Awesome stuff!
Still call DIBS on the Halo Head Lamps! :hick:
Do they not come with the Blue Gel Caps?
I should be able to purchase them now, Pending the Shipping Cost~Zip is 98037
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Delete

Reply #17
I'll take "G: Headlamp switch with automatic headlamp controls. No fog lamp switch. $10" and "
C: Standard Digital-buttstuffog Cluster for 1985-88 Tbird and Cougar. Lens can be polished with Mcguiars Plastic Polish or equivalent for clarity like clusters A & B - $10"
if still available?
would need shipping to 08859.
FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Delete

Reply #18
Ahh heading off to work in a few minutes... Let me catch up with you guys tonight!

Delete

Reply #19
PM sent
Junkyard Cat

Delete

Reply #20
Quote from: 87cougar347;321518
PM sent

PM sent back!

Delete

Reply #21
Quote from: 88turbo;321433
B. Crystal clear lamps with city lamps.

how much is shipping to 67005?

PM Sent!

Delete

Reply #22
Quote from: Romeo2k;321448
Awesome stuff!
Still call DIBS on the Halo Head Lamps! :hick:
Do they not come with the Blue Gel Caps?
I should be able to purchase them now, Pending the Shipping Cost~Zip is 98037

PM sent

Delete

Reply #23
Quote from: Clintd;321460
I'll take "G: Headlamp switch with automatic headlamp controls. No fog lamp switch. $10" and "
C: Standard Digital-buttstuffog Cluster for 1985-88 Tbird and Cougar. Lens can be polished with Mcguiars Plastic Polish or equivalent for clarity like clusters A & B - $10"
if still available?
would need shipping to 08859.

PM sent!

Delete

Reply #24
Thanks everyone with the interest in purchasing so far! I'll be busy tomorrow getting these things out to everyone who purchased.

Delete

Reply #25
This is for dragon574444...

These are the guts of the 1980-82 digital cluster that will swap right into the 83-84 cluster housing.

Second picture will show how the speedo unit will detach from the odometer unit with four screws and unplugging the connectors that go into the speedo sensor in the back of the odometer unit. The odometer will itself detach with the front screws on the light blue plastic front mounting plate. Totally modular so you can replace only what you need to and retain your own odometer with original milege if yours still works good. The odometer I have can easily be reset to the mileage you need if you need to use it.

Delete

Reply #26
Hmm. The two aren't 100% identical, but close enough. The 84 speedometer unit has one more terminal on it, and the gas gauge is styled differently. Ironically, the mileage is fine, mine was at 45300. I'll take it though. PM me with a shipping quote as soon as you're able to.

2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Delete

Reply #27
Quote from: dragon574444;323521
Hmm. The two aren't 100% identical, but close enough. The 84 speedometer unit has one more terminal on it, and the gas gauge is styled differently. Ironically, the mileage is fine, mine was at 45300. I'll take it though. PM me with a shipping quote as soon as you're able to.

I definitely see the graphics are different on the fuel gauge readout and the speedo unit on yours has the extra fifth connection on the right. I can't tell by the picture what that circuit serves but as long as the first four connections from left to right serve the same functions on your printed circuit then you should have no problem because that is all that was needed for my speedo to operate.

This is the function of each connector from left to right...

1. cluster ground
2. cluster illumination dim (connects to the instrument cluster lights when the headlights are turned on)
3. Speed signal out, presumably for the tripminder option
4. Speedo 12v + on with ignition in run position.

Delete

Reply #28
Digital Fuel Gauge for sale!

1980-82 graphics shown but will work and fit fine in any 1983-84 model with digital dash. $10

Buyer Pays Shipping.

Delete

Reply #29
I'm interested in "F" from dash parts (RH vent).  Just haven't figured out how to get mine out!  Any pointers???

Thx!
'87 Cougar LS V6 (stock) Daily Driver
'06 Lincoln LS V8

'12 F-150 SCrew FX4 5.0L
'80 Thunderbird V8 (mild 304) [sold to friend]