Delete
-

Header Panels

Reply #1
Delete

Batch 2 Assorted parts as listed

Reply #2
Batch 2

A: buttstuffog clock in perfect working condition. Hands painted Thunderbird Blue but easy to change. - $20

C: Illuminated door lock cylinders - $5

D: Power mirror joystick - 83-84 models - $5

E: 83-84 Wiper switch with intermittent control. Fits many other Ford models of various years. - $5

F: 84 Tbird A-frame steering wheel horn cap - Charcoal color- $5

G. SOLD

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #3
I want E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Batch 1. Dude, if those are still available you just made my day.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Batch 3 Assorted Parts

Reply #4
Batch 3:

A. 85-86 Tbird grille with no emblem. Aged condition with chrome pitting. - $5

B. 1985-86 Mustang standard vinyl steering wheel. Fits all Fox Tbirds and Cougars without cruise. If you have cruise it does in fact have three contact rings and you can indeed plug in the cruise switches and hide them inside the wheel behind the horn pad which snaps on/off quickly. When you need to use the switches, you can attach velcro to them and place them wherever you want on the wheel so you can use them while cruising. Horn pad repaired and now works but has no screw studs to secure it from behind the wheel. However they are not needed as it satisfactorily snaps into place on the wheel and stays there just fine. Ford oval emblem missing in picture but is now installed on the horn pad. - $20

E. Lower Steering Column covers - Two available - Dark Charcoal (almost black) - fits most Fox platform cars. - $5

F. Upper Steering column cover - Dark Charcoal (almost black) - Fits most Fox platform cars with column mounted automatic shifter. - $5

G. Tilt wheel collar - Dark Charcoal (almost black) - Fits most Fox platform cars with tilt wheel. - $3

H. Power Antenna Switch and trim plate. Fits all 85-88 Tbirds and Cougars. - $5

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #5
Quote from: Ether947;321409
I want E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Batch 1. Dude, if those are still available you just made my day.

They are yours if you want them man... PM me!

Batch 4

Reply #6
1983-84 Tbird and Cougar Dash parts.

A: Dash cap - ABS plastic - Never used - $20

B. LH or RH Dash vent. - $5

C. Right Dash Panel Trim - Polished to a gloss finish. Can repaint to match original satin finish. - $10

D. 1983-84 Oxford Gray driver knee pad. 8 out of 10 condition. - $25

E. 1983-84 Oxford Gray padded glove box. 8 out of 10 condition. - $25

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #7
pm sent

Crystal Clear Headlamps

Reply #8
Crystal Clear Headlamps. 4" X 6" H4651/H4656/H4666 Sealed Beam Conversions. Installation requires enlarging openings in back of metal headlamp buckets for proper fit.

Includes city lamps. City lamp bulb is positioned on left side of each lamp. One city lamp bulb per lamp. Uses 194 bulbs. Includes headlamp bulbs - Use your own choice of colored bulb or purchase colored gel caps from a local auto parts store. You can also install LED's which can be purchased for very reasonable prices on eBay.

Set of 4 - $15

Buyer pays shipping.

Batch 6

Reply #9
Cluster requires repair to Shift Indicator cable to be functional.

Odometer can easily be reset to your mileage. If need be I can do this for you before shipping.

Standard buttstuffog Cluster - Needles painted Tbird blue. Fuel gauge recently replaced and working. No mounting tabs for cluster as they were cut off for modified fit into a non-stock dash. Hardware store L-brackets will secure it to dash, or just use parts inside cluster to repair yours. - $15

There is also a buttstuffog dash clock with matching Tbird blue hands available in previous batch of parts for sale.

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #10
Is the digital 85-88 speedo the same as the all digital cluster speedo?
 And what is the mileage if you know?
Fox-less at the moment

Delete

Reply #11
1983-84 Tbird taillamps. Will fit 85-86 with enlargement of center opening on each side of the rear body panel. All other holes align.

RH taillamp good condition. LH taillamp has hairline crack in the rear side market area which is inside the lens and not through to the outside.

RH Taillamp $15
LH Taillamp $10

Dash pad for 1980-82 Tbird and Cougar and 1983-86 Midsize LTD and Marquis.  Dash pad has no cracks and seems reasonably pliable. Recommend spray or dying color to match. Just add trim strip from your old pad. - $15

Buyer pays shipping.

Delete

Reply #12
Quote from: hypostang;321428
Is the digital 85-88 speedo the same as the all digital cluster speedo?
 And what is the mileage if you know?

This is the standard cluster for 85-88 models. I believe the speedo unit itself is identical to the full digital clusters. I have no idea what mileage is on it.

Delete

Reply #13
Quote from: Watchdevil;321431
This is the standard cluster for 85-88 models. I believe the speedo unit itself is identical to the full digital clusters. I have no idea what mileage is on it.

Thanks

I had a spare that I was going to do the +85 mod and when I tested it it was junk .
I'll get back to you after I go to pullapart this week
Fox-less at the moment