Skip to main content
Topic: A few pics for you all. (Read 2197 times) previous topic - next topic

A few pics for you all.

Reply #15
Nice cars.Hey Kitz,what engine work is about to happen for the Cat?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

A few pics for you all.

Reply #16
Nice pics. I love the shape of the old house! All 3 cars look great!

A few pics for you all.

Reply #17
Quote from: vinnietbird;316996
Nice cars.Hey Kitz,what engine work is about to happen for the Cat?

The black cat is getting the 289 out of the torino,with 351 heads,I forget what cam is in it.It will be carbed.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

A few pics for you all.

Reply #18
I meant your Cougar.Is anything new coming up? I may have my new engine in the Sport in the next week or so.Pics will hopefully take place.I get busy and forget.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

A few pics for you all.

Reply #19
Quote from: vinnietbird;317015
I meant your Cougar.Is anything new coming up? I may have my new engine in the Sport in the next week or so.Pics will hopefully take place.I get busy and forget.

Probably just paint this year, unless some thing breaks.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

A few pics for you all.

Reply #20
nice black cougar

A few pics for you all.

Reply #21
no i did not steal the black cat i paid cash