Skip to main content
Topic: A few pics for you all. (Read 2198 times) previous topic - next topic

A few pics for you all.

I was out playing today.
The Guy's house that I'm at, is the sceen name.fordmanx5, Maybe one day he will rap with you all.
If not F him.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

A few pics for you all.

Reply #1
Those are cool pics. Nice Cougars and I like the 68 (it is a 68, isn't it?) too!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

A few pics for you all.

Reply #2
What no comments?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

A few pics for you all.

Reply #3
It's a 7 I think.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #4
Nice cars ...its gotta be at least a 68  ,67's had stacked headlights
Fox-less at the moment

A few pics for you all.

Reply #5
thats a 68 or 69 Fairlane/Torino Formal roof car.  A nice one too! Looks great with the vinyl top! The Cougars are sweet too!

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

A few pics for you all.

Reply #6
I'm wrong it is a 68, It's got a fast 289 in it, which is going into the black cat,Yeh it will be carbed.  Pobably with my 7.5 built rear, and my aod. That I can't sell. I'm looking forwarded to it.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #7
So if the 289 is going in the Cougar what is going in the Fairlane? The motor from your car? Then you could put a 408W in your Cougar ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #8
Quote from: thunderjet302;316973
So if the 289 is going in the Cougar what is going in the Fairlane? The motor from your car? Then you could put a 408W in your Cougar ;)

Your close, for now the torino is getting a 306.
All the hand me downs are going to the black cat.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #9
Is the Fairlane/Torino Formal roof, yours, or your friends car?  There is a great Torino forum i belong to at http://www.torinocobra.com/forum/  You should check it out, great guys like here, and lots of good tech.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #10
It's fordmansx5, He will comment one of these days. He actually stole the black Cat from me. Were buddy's now.

A few pics for you all.

Reply #11
Me likes the black cat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

A few pics for you all.

Reply #12
Cool, why not pass the other site info onto him then......

A few pics for you all.

Reply #13
it's a cool site, I just got done reading the major rebuild thread on there. Who knew there was a car worse then mine. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

A few pics for you all.

Reply #14
Quote from: daminc;316983
it's a cool site, I just got done reading the major rebuild thread on there. Who knew there was a car worse then mine. lol

Jerry, believe it or not, there are some basket cases worse than yours! LOL    It is a cool site and there are some remarkable stories and projects there.  It reminds me of this site....lots of nice people and very little BS going on.