Skip to main content
Topic: Some possible good news for our cars.... (Read 2004 times) previous topic - next topic

Some possible good news for our cars....

I have a guy making me a new "decal" for my center console panel for dual power seats,and I asked him for 5 dual seat and 5 single power seat "decals" (vinyl material).Once I get them in a couple of weeks or so,and put it to use,I'll report on it,with pics,and if the results are nice enough,I hope to be able to hook up some fellow members here with them. It's only the control panel,only for single and dual power seats.

Thought I'd share that small bit of info with the fellow tribe members. here.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
About $75.00 each plus the shipping.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Let me know how they turn out as I would be interested in a dual seat set up. Thanks

Reply #4
75....kinda high priced for me.

I'd change my tune if they're really nice though. Probably no plans for NO power seats, since they're pretty uncommon like that, right?

Not that there's anything wrong with the one I got from ya awhile back...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #5
I was kidding about the price.My guess (JUST a guess) will be about $20.00 shipped.Still a little high,but,gotta make it worth what I pay,my time,and all that good stuff.

I have a panel here at the house that is completely blank.Nothing on it,just a blank black console panel.

Reply #6
Lol, I wasn't sure...20 is more better. I don't mind spending money...when I have it, :hick:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #7
Well,I know what it's like to be on a budget,and need parts for the car (or want),and not be able to find those little parts that really make a difference.I have a nice interior,and the py console panel really stands out....in a bad way,so,I want to keep the price realistic.

Reply #8
Were the original ones paint? Or how did they do it??
Mike

Reply #9
Could he possibly make a special one with the Carcraft logo and top controls, for a full center console?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #10
Quote from: mcb82gt;315704
Were the original ones paint? Or how did they do it??

I think it was more of a silk screen kind of process.So to speak.

Reply #11
Quote from: daminc;315715
Could he possibly make a special one with the Carcraft logo and top controls, for a full center console?

When you get to that point,I think he may be able to fix you up.Now,that's me saying that.LOL.He may say different.He has always come through for me.

Reply #12
I could send you the original to copy for the full console, as long as I get it back.. after all, they only made about 100 of them total
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #13
No worries.I have no idea the cost.I'll se how much these are going to cost me that I'm working on right now.He said after he makes them,he'll keep the design on a disc so he can go back and make more,and easily modify them to my needs.As soon as these come in (in a couple of weeks or so),I'll let you know what he says.Jerry,do you need one of the others for the current project?If so,I'll consider it a contractual obligation.LOL.

Reply #14
I do, but not sure about the 1 or 2 power seats yet. I may put the pass power seat in the vert instead, and move the top controls to the cool dash panel you got me that goes by the steering column
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook