Skip to main content
Topic: snow fall (Read 3559 times) previous topic - next topic

snow fall

Reply #1
Nothing here so far. The storm is supposed to just brush us, with only 6" expected. The south s of the province is expecting a foot or more, though. Which sucks, because I've got to go to Yarmouth, on the southern tip of Nova Scotia, to visit family (and pick up a trunkload of lobster) at some point today or tomorrow...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

snow fall

Reply #2
tooooo much - 12.5"

snow fall

Reply #3
No snow, High of 61 today.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

snow fall

Reply #4
It's still snowing here, started falling a lot later then they said it would (shocking). I'd say 6-8" and still going steady, they say another 2-4 but I haven't actually been outside.

snow fall

Reply #5
It dumped anywhere from 15" to 20" here depending on what report you listen to.....I'd guess around 17 or 18....

There's a chance of more tonight.  My new tires actually make it possible to move the Cougar so I was able to clean decently in the driveway though...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

snow fall

Reply #6
22" at my house
John

snow fall

Reply #7
About 20" in S. Jersey

snow fall

Reply #8
It's still snowing here, started falling a lot later then they said it would (shocking). I'd say 6-8" and still going steady, they say another 2-4 but I haven't actually been outside.
Ha...We got by pretty much unscathed. Being in the snow belt we usually get the most of the area but with this storm we got maybe 1-2".
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

snow fall

Reply #9
Quote from: shame302;303288
Ha...We got by pretty much unscathed. Being in the snow belt we usually get the most of the area but with this storm we got maybe 1-2".

What? Your in the same state as me and barely got any?! Something is wrong with this picture. I'm not sure how much we got, probably about 10 inches.

snow fall

Reply #10
Still no snow here, and they've reduced the expected amount for my area to 2" :D You can see in the RADAR shot below that the snow is staying south of me...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

snow fall

Reply #11
Ha, usually its the other way around. east of 95 gets rain all winter and we get 8-12" of snow every other time it snows.

I can't count how many times i had to call in late because i had to clear snow at 3am. (work in boston) and my foreman/super wonder about that because they got rain or a few inches of snow.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

snow fall

Reply #12
We're sufferin' here, got a whole 1/8"...

snow fall

Reply #13
i think we got 16 inches, the news said 23 or something but i dont see that anywhere on the ground. not sure what the total is at my old home.
god i hate the day after it snows here, roads full of suv drivers flying and sliding all over the place because they cant drive. i wish i had my truck still.
maybe ill get lucky and someone will hit me so i have an excuse to show up late for work.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

snow fall

Reply #14
Carm, Tom, Shame.......

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

LOL :hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!