Skip to main content
Topic: snow fall (Read 3557 times) previous topic - next topic

snow fall

Reply #30
There are worse things that could stink up a house
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

snow fall

Reply #31
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;303470
Guess that's why on one has asked you to send samples... ;)

Lol,not a bad stink. I made pizzelles so there's a very distinct smell of anise even today! Plus choc chip cookies, banana bread, apple cinnamon bread, and butter crunch.

Sugar cookies and all the food stuff still have to get made. If you ever leave my house hungry on a holiday it's your own fault...

snow fall

Reply #32
Quote from: thunderjet302;303415
I got 1" :D

that sounds like a personal issue :rollin:
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

snow fall

Reply #33
Quote from: Ductape91;303487
that sounds like a personal issue :rollin:

LMAO, burn.....:shakeass:

snow fall

Reply #34
I did not stop to measure, had to keep moving.

snow fall

Reply #35
Your big snowfall ended up being a big melt, up here. We had solid snow for two weeks now, and thanks to this Southern 'storm', almost all of it is gone. . So much for that White Christmas. The lake is actually melting.

snow fall

Reply #36
Unlike the last two years where we got snow on Christmas, this year's going to just be partly cloudy, just above freezing.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

snow fall

Reply #37
well, i tried to take off to Indianapolis around 3am on monday.  I took off from Gap Mills WV and it took me 5 hours to get to Beckly WV.

I said screw it and want back home.

snow fall

Reply #38
Quote from: crystal;303486
If you ever leave my house hungry on a holiday it's your own fault...

I always tell everyone "If you ever leave my house still hungry, it's your own fault" (that's on any given day. lol)

My cupboards have never been so empty and they aren't empty at all, I bet we could get by for at least another week without getting groceries... I am just not used to the empty spaces that are there right now.
I am cooking my first Christmas dinner this year.... kind of excited...kind of nervous. It'll all be ok though, my kids will all be here and that's all that matters.

As for snow... we have about 8" right now... supposed to get rain on christmas then more snow. I just hope the weather holds for the girls to get here from Baltimore.
I will say though that a couple weeks ago we got a bad storm and there was quite a bit of snow. the roads hadn't been plowed and we were out and about...but our truck went through that snow like it was nothing! gotta love 4wd!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

snow fall

Reply #39
The lake is breaking up, and the only snow left is in the ditches. Humbug!

snow fall

Reply #40
Wow,no now here,but,it was 71 degrees and sunny.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

snow fall

Reply #41
We got over a foot in the first one last week, 3-4" with the second one the day before yesterday and it's snowing again right now. Between tonight and Christmas Day, we're supposed to get another 16" or so. Merry Christmas to us! It is so beautiful!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

snow fall

Reply #42
We almost got enough to dust the lawn so far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

snow fall

Reply #43
Quote from: daminc;303744
We almost got enough to dust the lawn so far.

What the heck? I thought you guys were in the "lake effect" capital?
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

snow fall

Reply #44
I feel that I've let everyone down in the snow department.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook