Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone into guns? (Read 10999 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone into guns?

Reply #60
I've got a S&W Model 60 LS on order (yes, I know it's a "ladies' gun", but it should be nice and compact for carrying), but scoring any .357 ammo is proving to be impossible. No one seems to have any. Even .38 seems to be made of unobtainium these days.

That said, I REALLY want one of these:

http://www.atncorp.com/units/nightvision/nightvisionmonoculars/atn-6015-wpt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Anyone into guns?

Reply #61
ok..so...guess what Keely asked her grandfather to get her for her 11th birthday (in November)?

A .22!

hehe..it's in the blood, I tell ya!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Anyone into guns?

Reply #62
Hey, start em on a BB gun and then a .22Lr! I started on a .22 single shot bolt action and have kept shooting ever since.

Quietleaf, I really don't think there is anything wrong with that revolver, in fact it more than likely will be a fantastic firearm. I do have a feeling that it will have quite a bit of recoil because of the short barrel but then I haven't shot many handguns :hick:

As for me, I have been enjoying my Mosin Nagant and Remington alot lately. Until that is the other day....I went to the local gas station and noticed there would be a gun auction in the next town over and he had some guns stuff. Yeah, check out what all he has and you'll understand why I wish at this point I got my new job sooner!

http://www.gaffeyauction.com/GOODMAN_ESTATE_CATALOG.html

Anyone into guns?

Reply #63
some of my toys

91-30 mosin nagant ex-PEM sniper

tigerstriped turked german Gew98

24/47 and Gew 98

yugo 24/47 mauser

springfield armory M1A

ones i have owned but sold
1955 H&R M1 garand

S&W model 12-2 airweight

Glock 22

Remington 700 .308

Colt 604 clone

swiss K31

Swede M96 mauser

steyr M95m 8mm mauser

S&W model 10-8 .38spl

colt M16A1 clone

1943 Tula ex-PU sniper

Colt/DPMS A2

type 99 arisaka 7.7mm

columbian model 1929 mauser 7mm

Anyone into guns?

Reply #64
Quote from: Black88LS;292548
some of my toys
S&W model 10-8 .38spl

I have a Taurus .38 Special, looks very similar to your S&W there..only the grips are different..mine are like a pearl materiel, with some metalwork over it. If my ed digital camera hadn't took a  on me, I'd be glad to show it off for ya, lol.

I don't know a lot about it, but it is fun to fire. :D
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Anyone into guns?

Reply #65
Wow, a collection after my own heart! All you're missing is a K98 and a Lee Enfield!

Anyone into guns?

Reply #66
Nope...no BB guns... its the real thing or nothing. Kids have a tendency to think BB guns are toys... and in our house, that's not even an option. They have the real thing and are taught how to correctly use them, all the safety rules... everything.

Man, I am jealous of that collection.... however, I wish I had all my dad's guns.... each of us kids got one when he died, some of us got more than one.....some were sold..... he had an extensive collection of all different kinds.  I am guessing at probably 75 or more.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Anyone into guns?

Reply #67
holy hell yall planning to go to war or what??  Im deploying and I dont have that many rifles.
87 T-bird two tone diarrhea color. 5.0 converted with AOD.  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

94 Lincoln Towncar, Dark Metallic Green, 4.6L AOD
SOLD!!!!

99 Mercury Cougar. V6 MTX75 Trans. CURRENT PROJECT DAILY DRIVER.

Anyone into guns?

Reply #68
Quote from: Master_xzavior;292688
holy hell yall planning to go to war or what??  Im deploying and I dont have that many rifles.

You don't want to know how many rounds of ammo my dad has in our house ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Anyone into guns?

Reply #69
Quote from: 86XR7project;292557
Wow, a collection after my own heart! All you're missing is a K98 and a Lee Enfield!

my first milsurp rifle was a 1917 lithgow no1 mkIII* enfield, i have owned three no.4's and i've had 4 K98k's as well

Anyone into guns?

Reply #70
Quote from: Master_xzavior;292688

Nah, what gave you that idea?

Anyone into guns?

Reply #71
hmmmm what ya shootin the 7.62 through?
87 T-bird two tone diarrhea color. 5.0 converted with AOD.  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

SOLD!!!!

Anyone into guns?

Reply #72
If you look a little farther back you'll see my Mosin Nagant ;)

Anyone into guns?

Reply #73
7.62 is bad ju ju. thats what Imma be ducken from

SOLD!!!!

Anyone into guns?

Reply #74
Yes but the 7.62 you'll be avoiding is the 7.62x39 intermediate round, I go for the larger and more potent 7.62x54R :D. When playing in the gun world, bigger is always more fun