Skip to main content
Topic: OK, Lets hear it,... What Do You Think Of My Cougar.... (Read 6788 times) previous topic - next topic

OK, Lets hear it,... What Do You Think Of My Cougar....

Reply #60
masscougar:

I honestly like how it looks. Minus the bumper stickers, it really doesn't look bad.
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #61
well thanks for all the comments,... i havent been around for a while,.. but that doesnt mean i havent taken care of my kitty,... i since then have gotten another set of AR rims,(5 spoke, black centers w/chrome lip), AND A COMPLETE 6pc GFX kit,..... pics coming soon..........

Oh and a simple i dont like it would have been cool, but calling it beat works too........ :flip:
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #62
That GFX kit will look like ass on your car, just send it over to me so I can put it on mine. lol
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #63
Do you have plans to have the car painted one day,or are you staying with the current style?I haven't seen the car in a long time.Post up some reminders,and plans for it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #64
will do just for you, i got another block that im totally going over so i can swap it in the spring, fresh seals n the the whole HO thing,..... but whats killin me is my other aod.... trying to make the thing bulletprooof on a budget,....cant wait to try out a few suprises.... meanwhile i mtryin to find a 4wd as a new beater soo i can properly ressuerect my cat....
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #65
I'll be patiently waiting.Pics of any and all progress........asap !!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #66
Love the ELIMINATOR across the back ;-)  Wonder why