Skip to main content
Topic: Transformers 2 (Read 2303 times) previous topic - next topic

Transformers 2

Reply #15
thank god i got the bootleg as i couldnt even watch the whole movie, i honestly felt it stunk :toilet:
the story seemed lousy and cobbled together, way too much cgi,  and the language in this movie didnt really seem like a good fit for a movie i felt was targeted to you younger people. kinda felt like i was watching some kind of giant commercial for something im not quite sure of...
i grew up watching the transformers and to me this movie didnt do any justice for it, the first one didnt either.

oh well, hope you people enjoyed it :shakeass:
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Transformers 2

Reply #17
Quote from: Ductape91;280138
kinda felt like i was watching some kind of giant commercial for something im not quite sure of...

Dude, the Transformers show was a giant commercial, and it's not hard to figure out what it was (and still is) a commercial for: Toys.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Transformers 2

Reply #18
Quote from: Ductape91;280138
thank god i got the bootleg as i couldnt even watch the whole movie, i honestly felt it stunk :toilet:
the story seemed lousy and cobbled together, way too much cgi,  and the language in this movie didnt really seem like a good fit for a movie i felt was targeted to you younger people. kinda felt like i was watching some kind of giant commercial for something im not quite sure of...
i grew up watching the transformers and to me this movie didnt do any justice for it, the first one didnt either.

oh well, hope you people enjoyed it :shakeass:

Uhhh o we have one of those critic type people.
You know what most of us think about them lol.

Transformers 2

Reply #19
One of my favorite parts was when someone said "The Transformers have been around for so long, and if God made us, who made them?"
(something like that)
I looked at Roger and said "Hasbro"

LMAO!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Transformers 2

Reply #20
The opening scenes were shot here in my home town, for a week it sounded like a war outside at night.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Transformers 2

Reply #21
Quote from: Innes;280140
great action movie i give it 3 thumbs up.

Ill answer my joke "3 thumbs up" for Megan Fox

Transformers 2

Reply #22
that movie was awsome!!

1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau.
351 mod... not for long :beatyoass:

Transformers 2

Reply #23
My gf and I are in our early fourties, we took my daughter and one of her friends to the drive-in last friday, we all loved it!! It's a movie for all ages not just the kids. Of course I'm a big kid at heart! One of the guy's on my local forum works for the company that painted the police hellicopter, he was very excited to see it made the movie.

Transformers 2

Reply #24
seen it this weekend, well worth the $5.
I would like to see them slow down the cg action scenes a bit though. I know, I know, "action scenes are suppose to be fast", well then pan out a bit or something.. they just turned into a blur of a robotic kaleidoscope flashing across the screen that I couldn't see what bot was fighting what.
I wouldn't let that stop anybody from going to see it. Movie was good, plot was good, soundtrack was good, lot's of good shot's of the bots... and well Megan Fox!!
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Transformers 2

Reply #25
+1 on slowing down the action scenes. Im only 19 and even I had no idea what the hell was going on at times...

It was OK, too long, too many endings, basically it was 2 hours of Megan fox and the new camaro fighting for my attention.
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Transformers 2

Reply #26
My only 2 things i think they where F*** UP

#1 why must you call something a vett if its not except when you get a side shot of it

#2 why are badass muscle cars like the 2010 Camaro chased around by a green and red ricer all  movie

And just to add a extra one wheres the 2010 Mustang you forget to pick on up for the bad guys this movie. Because the Saleen in the 1st one was sweet. Oh wait is Government Motors Now can't have anything nice unless its got their name on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Transformers 2

Reply #27
The movie has huge GM sponsorship that's why you see mostly GM's

Transformers 2

Reply #28
Yeah i know but at least the 1st film had a badass saleen mustang.

still a great movie and its like 2 and half hours long about time you get a sorta long movie thats worth the $.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily: