Skip to main content
Topic: Im new here, Looking forward to seeing all the cool cars and getting good ideas :) (Read 5170 times) previous topic - next topic

Im new here, Looking forward to seeing all the cool cars and getting good ideas :)

Reply #60
The five lug is all transplanted from a 95 mustang and the car was originally a v6 car and I transplanted a 5.0 ho from a 91 Mustang.

Im new here, Looking forward to seeing all the cool cars and getting good ideas :)

Reply #61
cool thx  for the tips guys, Ill  try to find that edit to clear things up :)

Reply #62
Looks much better dude, I hope you got the bug again. Modding these cars is fun as hell and you picked the best place to be!

Reply #63
If it's one thing I've learned about forums, it's that sarcasm and audacity don't translate well to the typed word.  Once again, welcome!  You may find that these cars are addicting, and selling it may cause you to immediately find another, lol.
1987 TC

Reply #64
Who is the owner of the black TC with the FR500's on it?
(just set as my desktop lol)
I want to paint my 88 Black and I wanted to see one with FR500's on it.  good looking car!

Custombird, you should start selling those hoods! I know I would buy one
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

Reply #65
That's Dominator's car...I can't think of a fitting witticism, so I'll just say I'd be proud to own it, and hope mine is half as nice when I'm done.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #66
Thats a good looking car! I like it alot.
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

Reply #67
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;270731
Yeah, nothing custom on this site...

A sickeningly fast, built-from-the-ground-up turbocharged V8 Cougar that has actually been featured in "Pinks"

I have to ask, who was that? lol

Reply #68
Quote from: custombird;270853
BOB, 60ft time if I remember was about 9sec, and 105mph. Thats approx Ill have to find my timeslips. I think 3:73 locker helps, tho using street tires. Ordered some nitto drag radials, should help. Reaction time was .273, hoping to improve on that as well...

105mph in 9 seconds?  60ft?  I'm confused.

Reply #69
Quote from: jpc647;273865
I have to ask, who was that? lol

I think his name 5.8Fastcat on here, or something like that. Its the black and orange one that is in the header from time to time.

Reply #70
You are  correct!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #71
all these white birds make me miss mine...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication