Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle (Read 11554 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle

Reply #60
I just looked at the awards list and I won third place. Cool! Too bad I'm at home :rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Carlisle

Reply #61
Cool, congrats!

My '84 broke down on the way home...think it's a water pump or thermostat, possibly both. Heads and head gaskets seem to be alright. I'm holed up in Lavale, MD right now. Will report in when there is more adventure. :D

Carlisle

Reply #62
How bad was she leaking?

Just got home myself....Staten Island Expressway & BQE FTMFL
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #63
Not really leaking...more like, no circulation of coolant. It's also possible that the radiator is clogged. Don't really know...will find out in the morning.

FYI, I got about 100 miles from Carlisle and was starting to get really ed good mileage again (started on a full tank from Carlisle and the needle is still above F). And then this happened...

Carlisle

Reply #64
Lavale is about 15-20 mins from my house. If you would need anything let me know.
88 Sport, custom white 140 mph gauge, 11 in brake upgrade, stock mustang headers, bassani x-pipe, cherry bomb vortec lers, HO conversion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carlisle

Reply #65
Quote from: Quietleaf;276299
I just looked at the awards list and I won third place. Cool! Too bad I'm at home :rolleyes:

Congrats! I don't think I saw your car there. I thought there was only two of us in that class until this morning when I saw the winners list. I got first place in our class.

Carlisle

Reply #66
I made it home with no problems, Although I look like a lobster. 

Eric, on the bright side, your trip home is turning into a little random adventure!

Carlisle

Reply #67
Quote from: EricCoolCats;276323
I'm holed up in Lavale, MD right now. Will report in when there is more adventure. :D

How did you end up in Maryland on your way home to OH from PA???

Must have been one hell of a leak.
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Carlisle

Reply #68
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;276366
Congrats! I don't think I saw your car there. I thought there was only two of us in that class until this morning when I saw the winners list. I got first place in our class.

Congrats! I didn't have a very good spot...I was down the hill, the last one in line, after the trailer that was taking up all that room.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Carlisle

Reply #69
Quote from: Quietleaf;276387
Congrats! I didn't have a very good spot...I was down the hill, the last one in line, after the trailer that was taking up all that room.

Thanks, I wish I could've managed my time a little better, there's so much going on that I didn't have a chance to sit by my car at all. I always like to at least spend an hour or more hanging out by it so I can meet and talk with people that come over to it. Plus I probably could've met you, we were so close! I had a good time though, friday sucked but the rest of the weekend was nice.

Carlisle

Reply #70
Found, my lens it was at my buddy's, must of fell out when I closed the trunk.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #72
I'm glad that everything's alright!

Carlisle

Reply #73
I still want to know how Eric ended up in Maryland on his way home....
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

2009 All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, PA

Reply #74
2009 All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, PA

I hate the fact that I couldn't spend more time away from our Club's tent to meet and greet CatBirders and shoot the cars. In 2010, I'm scheduling myself AWAY from shaing babies and kissing hands :) so that I can see you all.

Wow.
It was four days of the BEST Fords in the COUNTRY!
Far too much activity to dospoogeent.
23 Lincoln Mark VIIs
282 pictures in four albums.

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090604pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090605pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090606pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090607pa

See you in 2010!
"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
- © The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.