Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle (Read 11556 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle

Reply #45
Kinda a last minute decision, but i'm gonna go too! It's a spur of the moment thing so i didn't book time off work, so i'll leave at 5pm, should be there around 11pm to midnight!

won't be bringing the cougar though, not on the road, as I totally didnt' think i'd be going.

Carlisle

Reply #46
well i guess ill see everyone tomorrow. Ill be going as well. i should arrive around 10 or 11 am but im walking in. ill have a green cart full of sc parts for my car and a cooler can't miss me lol.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Carlisle

Reply #47
Worst rain in all the years I've been here.  The car was disgusting.  We registered, walked around a bit, got cold & wet, and decided to go back to the hotel room.  Cleaned the car off the best I could for now.

I saw a couple of catbirds entering as I left the fairgrounds.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #48
Seriously...you know it's going to rain if I'm going to Carlisle.
Yeah, it's a freakin' mess but we made it here in one piece anyhow.
See you tomorrow. :)

Carlisle

Reply #49
Hopefully Saturday will be better. Hope to see you all tomorrow :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Carlisle

Reply #50
Quote from: EricCoolCats;276083
Seriously...you know it's going to rain if I'm going to Carlisle.
Yeah, it's a freakin' mess but we made it here in one piece anyhow.
See you tomorrow. :)

Hey Eric can you dry me up a spot! lol. I'm leaving shortly.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #51
What, no pics yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Carlisle

Reply #52
it rained yesterday here. So I'm told. Pics today if it doesn't rain.

Carlisle

Reply #53
Hey Eric, I saw your '84 there. I couldn't find you or I would have come over to say hello. It's too bad they had the T-Birds separated from the Cougars, though it wasn't that long a walk. I was all the way at the end of the 80-88 non-TC T-Bird row, by the trailer.

I'm home now, and I was wondering if it's worth driving back tomorrow (it's a two-hour drive). Is Sunday the same as Saturday, where we get our cars all lined up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Carlisle

Reply #54
Sorry we missed you...we were out looking at cars and parts, more than likely.
Sunday is awards day so it's not really like Saturday. People start leaving around noon-ish to go home. We're not staying long either and will probably be out of there by 1:00 at the latest.

Carlisle

Reply #55
I booked out early, That sun burnt me.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #56
Oh my god did I ever get burned!! I am in pain tight now.

Carlisle

Reply #57
Sorry i didnt make it guys  i tried getting down friday and it rained all day( didnt stop til like 9:30) i drove all the way down and said screw it. But if you needed something to do  the Gettysburg battlefield was only about 10 miles away=]  i was there til like 7 ish. Got some pretty cool pics of the bird between 2 cannons=}}}}

Carlisle

Reply #58
Quote from: baxo;276240
Oh my god did I ever get burned!! I am in pain tight now.

I here ya!

Carlisle

Reply #59
hell i tryed to catch eric 2 different times and still no show. but i still love the 84 super clean like all of his rides. I was over with the sc's most of the day.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com