Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle (Read 10944 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle

Who's all going this year?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #1
I'll be there. I tried to find out myself who all was going but no one wanted to respond. Are you going?

Carlisle

Reply #2
I'm in -- as always :burnout:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #3
I'll probably go that sat.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #5
hmmm, when and where? That's the carlisle all ford event right? Never been.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Carlisle

Reply #6
i might make it. got to see what cash looks like for it.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Carlisle

Reply #7
Quote from: shame302;268054
hmmm, when and where? That's the carlisle all ford event right? Never been.

1st weekend in June, the 5th, 6th, and 7th...

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

http://store.carlisleevents.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CE&Category_Code=CANC
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #8
I'll be there, but once again car-less. Last year we drove our Milan into the grounds and two years ago it was my diesel F350! I'm not registering this year, but will be walking in.

Carlisle

Reply #9
its been years and years since ive been, and i didnt drive then. but whats the deal with parking?
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Carlisle

Reply #10
Quote from: grutinator;268257
its been years and years since ive been, and i didnt drive then. but whats the deal with parking?

You mean parking outside the fairgrounds? If so, drive down any of the side streets and pay $10 to park for the day and walk in.

Carlisle

Reply #11
Hopefully I can make it this year, I havent touched the bird since last sept.  When I went to where I store it, it had 2 flat tires and the Optima battery was dead. I just bought a house so hopefully I can get it home and get her running for carlisle this year.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Carlisle

Reply #12
Off topic, but speaking of Optima batteries it seems everybody I know that's ever had one only gets about 3 years of life out of them....Is that common?

Carlisle

Reply #13
mine only lasted about 8 months....piece of  !
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Carlisle

Reply #14
My last battery lasted 9 years.  That included a few years where the Cougar was my ONLY car.