Skip to main content
Topic: im f#&ked! (Read 4561 times) previous topic - next topic

im f#&ked!

Reply #15
Me and my fiance had a daughter one month-ish ago. I'm only 19, and I love being a Dad. (NOT getting married JUST because we have a baby. Very common incorrect assumption.)

Congratulations! What I've been told is to enjoy it wile it lasts, because when the teen years come around...well I'll leave it at that.
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

im f#&ked!

Reply #16
Hey,at least it costs a fortune.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

im f#&ked!

Reply #17
thanks dudes! I'm actually really excited about it. and we have a ton of support from our friends and family.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

im f#&ked!

Reply #18
Just think, some day your little 16 year old girls will come home from school and say "Hey Dad, guess what? A senior asked me to Prom today!". I told her the same thing I said last year when a Junior asked her "I'm not ready for you to be grown up yet, maybe next year".

Have a drink for me as well!

im f#&ked!

Reply #19
i got the snip job,, couldnt see all the  a woman has to go through when its walk in walk out service on me.

Nothing changed ,, just no more kickin bellies.

I adopted a 16 yr old girl a few years ago, shes up and runnin with a kid of her own.  I know now a girl can be a pita to raise.

im f#&ked!

Reply #20
congrats on twins... if you are gonna drink now wait 14 years THEN you will drink lol

im f#&ked!

Reply #21
Quote from: the_intimidator03;267851
congrats on twins... if you are gonna drink now wait 14 years THEN you will drink lol
GIRLS... yup about 14 years
im f#&ked!
lol, you have no idea!!:mullet:
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

im f#&ked!

Reply #22
Congrats and good luck :D

Condom + birth control pill = no baby (it's worked for me) :banana:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

im f#&ked!

Reply #23
My son will be 5 months old in 2 days, and it's been a lot of fun. Not so sure I'd want 2 at the same time though...

Seeing that little grin on his face when I get him out of his crib in the morning is the best thing on this earth for me.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

im f#&ked!

Reply #24
The most helpful thing you can do is to get the other kids involved in caring for the new babies.  That is what has helped us manage our "Tribe".  I have 7 total.  Their ages are 10, 8, 7, 6, 4, 3 and 1.  The 10 year old son takes care of the 3 year old brother.  The 8 year old daughter takes care of the 4 year old sister.  the 7 year old daughter takes care of the 6 year old sister.  Both 10 year old and 8 year old take care of the 1 year old sister.  And when it comes to changing diapers, the 10 and 8 change the 3 and 1.  They all have responsibilities for someone else.  When we go someplace with lots of people, they pair up and keep track of one another.

If we didn't do this, there would be so much chaos.  Just look around to see parents with 3-4 kids running around chasing every one of them in order to have them follow directions.  I've seen this with a 1 child family.  We're looking forward to having number 8, just don't know when God will bless us with one.

And Congrats!!!

im f#&ked!

Reply #25
Pat I love how you have a big family! I wish mine could have had a few more kids added... but it wasn't possible. I now have to settle for grandchildren.... just a few more weeks and I'll have one!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

im f#&ked!

Reply #26
Kids are great! Twins run in my family, my grandmother is a twin. My ex-wife is a twin and has a brother & sister that are twins. So odds are when my daughter decides to have children I may have twins running around also.

im f#&ked!

Reply #27
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;268770
Kids are great! Twins run in my family, my grandmother is a twin. My ex-wife is a twin and has a brother & sister that are twins. So odds are when my daughter decides to have children I may have twins running around also.

I just hope it's not for a while, she's 17. Plus I don't know if I'm ready to be called grandpa, or pappy. I'm sure that'll change when it happens.

im f#&ked!

Reply #28
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;268754
My son will be 5 months old in 2 days, and it's been a lot of fun. Not so sure I'd want 2 at the same time though...

Seeing that little grin on his face when I get him out of his crib in the morning is the best thing on this earth for me.

x2, I love that the most! My 3 yr old makes my day.

im f#&ked!

Reply #29
new pics...

Allison[TW B] is laying sideways at the the top of momma's belly.

Calleigh[TW A] is straight up and down breeched. so, most likely they will be born by C-section.

both girls look fine, and everything seems to be normal. we are not sure if these will be fraternal or identical until they are born. the doc today felt that they would most likely be identical, even with having their own sacs.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast