Skip to main content
Topic: im f#&ked! (Read 4558 times) previous topic - next topic

im f#&ked!

my wife is 4mo pregnant with TWIN GIRLS! we already have 2 boys together(10yr old and 3yr old).

im doing some hardcore drinking tonight....

1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

im f#&ked!

Reply #1
Wow!!!! congrats man!!!!!! Or sorry, if thats how ya want to take it,.......Have an extra drink for me!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

im f#&ked!

Reply #2
my girlfriend had our first on feb 25 of this year. has been one hell of a wakeup call for me
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

im f#&ked!

Reply #3
! Two girls at the same time. I'm about to start drinking myself just thinking about it. My daughter will be four in a month, and we put her on a six month probation. If she's a good girl for that time, we'll consider having another child and she can have another baby brother or sister. If not, we might just leave it at two.

Congratulations though. I'm both excited and afraid for you, man.

im f#&ked!

Reply #4
Congrats bro-At least they'll have 2 older brothers to kick someone's ass!! Kids are great-more people to help me do motor swaps!!

im f#&ked!

Reply #5
Congrats!! My daughter is 21 and in college.... Can I come drink with you?
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

im f#&ked!

Reply #6
You are far from f*&#ed. That is amazing! My friend had twin girls our senior year!

I agree kendoo, they will need their brothers. Boys you have to worry about one "thing". with girls you have to worry about all of them!

Might be hard but it will be worth it! Im sure you already know from the boys. I am lucky enough to have friends and cousins with babies. I am not ready for a kid yet. But if it were to happen, as hard as it would be for me, life as I know it would end and they would become my purpose. The way I was raised I guess, there is no other option to me. I hope they healthy and everything goes well. Congrats!

BTW, I have always found Dads with cars more intimidating for some reason, plus 2 brothers. Now all you need is a gun rack in the truck and a gun to clean when they come over.
1986 Cougar LS

im f#&ked!

Reply #7
Quote from: DVP;267562
BTW, I have always found Dads with cars more intimidating for some reason, plus 2 brothers.

+1

Not to get off topic, but when I went to pick up my (now) wife for our first date, I found out she was the youngest of seven kids. She was the only girl with six older brothers, plus a dad who worked construction. Try walking into that kitchen. Talk about being on your best behavior. Anyway, your girls will be fine. :D
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

im f#&ked!

Reply #8
Major, Congrats to :bowdown: U and your Wife and now you're just a few kids shy of the Brady Bunch Clan. :cheers:

im f#&ked!

Reply #9
Congrats man! Hang in there, its just another thing to sit back and enjoy the ride.

im f#&ked!

Reply #10
Nice congrats! I remember those days I just couldn't imagine it x2.. good luck and get your rest now :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im f#&ked!

Reply #11
Quote from: 32VFoxBird;267551
my wife is 4mo pregnant with TWIN GIRLS! we already have 2 boys together(10yr old and 3yr old).

im doing some hardcore drinking tonight....

Congratulations, that is something that isnt common.  God has given you a gift and embrace it.

It may be rough for awhile, just wait when they get older, your family gatherings will be great.  You will have a great family for many years.  Congrats.  2 boys,2 girls..... perfect.

It may be stressfull, but try to enjoy each change as it happens, because it really happens fast.  Try not to get bogged down in the stress that 4 children can bring.  Try to step back when it gets hairy , and regroup mentally.

Congrats, Mike
Mike

im f#&ked!

Reply #12
Hey, at least its not eight right?

im f#&ked!

Reply #14
You'll be fine till they turn 14! LMAO

Seriously though, it will be great. Just be sure to help your wife with the 3 a.m. feedings and such so neither of you get overwhelmed.

I have a house full of kids... my oldest son will be 18 on Sunday, second son is 16, oldest daughter is 16, second daughter is 14 and youngest daughter is 10. We also have my 16 yr old son's girlfriend who lives with us (she's 18) and they are expecting a baby in a few weeks, who will also live with us. Yes, that's 5 teenagers a 10 yr old and now a newborn will be here soon too.  (granted, the oldest 2 daughters don't live with us but we pay support for them and they come visit as often as we can get them).

BTW, we do this all on one income.

It's not always easy, but it is always worth it.  So congratulations and have fun with the kids... they only stay little for a little while.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~