Skip to main content
Topic: J yard run. (Read 1811 times) previous topic - next topic

J yard run.

Went today for a chebby part, seen 2 87-88 cats, 3.8's , Pretty whole, lights and all. Blue  int. I might go back tommorrow, weather permitting. Let me know if you want me to look for something.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

J yard run.

Reply #1
If they have consolettes, I would appreciate it if you could get the plastic piece underneath the armrest with the casette holder.  The entire assembly if you could.

I'd be very thankful ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

J yard run.

Reply #2
Quote from: V8Demon;253389
If they have consolettes, I would appreciate it if you could get the plastic piece underneath the armrest with the casette holder.  The entire assembly if you could.

I'd be very thankful ;)

I saw one of those yesterday.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

J yard run.

Reply #3
Quote from: V8Demon;253389
If they have consolettes, I would appreciate it if you could get the plastic piece underneath the armrest with the casette holder. The entire assembly if you could.

I'd be very thankful ;)

I believe I already got that, but the whole console under the pad?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

J yard run.

Reply #4
There is at least 6 pair of headlights there, few lincs there to.
I will go back sunday, there open, If anybody needs let me know by PM, I will check it out in the morning,

J yard run.

Reply #5
Quote from: Kitz Kat;253398
I believe I already got that, but the whole console under the pad?

The whole black plastic assembly that slips into the console itself ;)
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

J yard run.

Reply #6
I'll be getting rid of mine when the time comes.
The entire consolette.....red
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

J yard run.

Reply #7
I'll see what I can do, its there I will get it.  Where does that come out of ? I don't remember anythig coming out of a consolett. I will look.

J yard run.

Reply #8
It's the whole plastic trim that surrounds the window switch plate and has the casette holder built in.  It's all one piece.  Pops right out with a flathead screwdriver.

J yard run.

Reply #9
I believe it unclips from underneath
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

J yard run.

Reply #10
Seen it today at the yard, I had it not sure where, I'll grab it.

J yard run.

Reply #11
Shoukd ask who needs the headlights?

J yard run.

Reply #12
any trunk lids in that red xr-7 color ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J yard run.

Reply #13
No red ones.

J yard run.

Reply #14
I wouldnt mind a set of lights,, see what you can get and call me.  DIY link has my phone number. Or pm , or jcassity@alpha.com