Skip to main content
Topic: ThankYou George W Bush AND Welcome President elect Obama (Read 5930 times) previous topic - next topic

ThankYou George W Bush AND Welcome President elect Obama

Reply #60
Oh, good Lord. The only thing scarier than Bush was Cheney.

Reply #61
Quote from: oldraven;252709
Oh, good Lord. The only thing scarier than Bush was Cheney.

Cheney? The personification of pure unadulterated evil. I'm sure he's planning his reentry into [COLOR="Red"]hell[/COLOR] to rule over his minions. :flame:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #62
Quote from: baxo;252698
Let's face it, the only reson Obama got elected, is because I don't live in the states. Therefore I couldn't run for president. Case Dismissed.

you got my vote:D

Reply #63
Quote from: Cougar5.0;252710
Cheney? The personification of pure unadulterated evil. I'm sure he's planning his reentry into [COLOR="Red"]hell[/COLOR] to rule of his minions. :flame:

what did he ever do to you??

Reply #64
He ate my puppy!

Reply #65
Probably the biggest reason I dislike the duo is because of a speech Bush made shortly after the Coalition of the Willing was formed. He stood at the mike and named each and every ally the US had, and then proceeded to say something to the affect of "If you're not with us, you're against us." When the US and Canada list their allies, they typically name one another first. Canada was nowhere on that list. Why? Because we refused to invade a Sovereign nation, and chose to honour the UN's resolution to stay out of Iraq (a separate war that the B/C administration successfully convinced the world was one in the same with the retaliation to 9/11). Shortly after people in the States started eating some foolish thing called Freedom Bacon. All the while, Canadians stood side by side with US troops in Afghanistan, taking 'friendly fire' (the most disgusting term ever crafted) that went, at the time, unpunished, and continue to this day to have themselves blown up by roadside bombs.

We went to support the USA, and their leader stood in front of you all and called us, essentially, the enemy. Now we're involved in an impossible war with an 'ism'. Because of that Canada will, for the first time in its history, lose a war, because you can't defeat a concept.

That's all I need to dislike the guys.

Reply #66
Quote from: oldraven;252718
Probably the biggest reason I dislike the duo is because of a speech Bush made shortly after the Coalition of the Willing was formed. He stood at the mike and named each and every ally the US had, and then proceeded to say something to the affect of "If you're not with us, you're against us." When the US and Canada list their allies, they typically name one another first. Canada was nowhere on that list. Shortly after people in the States started eating some foolish thing called Freedom Bacon. All the while, Canadians stood side by side with US troops in Afghanistan, taking 'friendly fire' (the most disgusting term ever crafted) that went, at the time, unpunished, and continue to this day to have themselves blown up by roadside bombs.

We went to support the USA, and their leader stood in front of you all and called us, essentially, the enemy. Now we're involved in an impossible war with an 'ism'. Because of that Canada will, for the first time in its history, lose a war, because you can't defeat a concept.

That's all I need to dislike the guys.

OMG, I remember that. There were dozens of these episodes where Bush & Cheney acted like arrogant spoiled infants. Never mind the outing of a CIA agent and deliberate forging of evidence to get us into a war.

Officially the Worst President Ever based on his 22% favorability ratings leaving office.

Lowest.

Number.

Ever.

Reply #67
Quote from: Cougar5.0;252719
OOfficially the Worst President Ever based on his 22% favorability ratings leaving office.

Lowest.

Number.

Ever.

Do you have a source for that? A cursory look indicates his approval is ~30% and similar to Carter, Nixon, and Truman.

One of my favorite Chappelle Show skits is [COLOR="Red"]*NSFW*[/COLOR] "Black Bush" [COLOR="Red"]*NSFW*[/COLOR]. It gets me rolling every time. :rollin:

NSFW due to language.

Reply #68
Wow nobody shot him yet. Must of been to much security.
Thats my only comment about are new leader. Except!!
Lets get great country going again. And get are boy's home.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #69
Quote from: JeremyB;252723
Do you have a source for that? A cursory look indicates his approval is ~30% and similar to Carter, Nixon, and Truman.

One of my favorite Chappelle Show skits is [COLOR="Red"]*NSFW*[/COLOR] "Black Bush" [COLOR="Red"]*NSFW*[/COLOR]. It gets me rolling every time. :rollin:

NSFW due to language.

[SIZE="5"]Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent[/SIZE]

(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opinion/polls/main4728399.shtml?tag=topStories

Chappell's "Black Bush" is hilarious - I agree! :D

Reply #70
I say we give the man a chance.  It seems to me people on here are making uneducated speculations based on a name or race and what  will happen in the FUTURE. That makes you look stupid.  If you really want to bitch, how bout calling your REP/SENATOR and ask them why they approved the spending in the first place.

Reply #71
Quote from: lakenheath24;252733
I say we give the man a chance. It seems to me people on here are making uneducated speculations based on a name or race and what will happen in the FUTURE. That makes you look stupid. If you really want to bitch, how bout calling your REP/SENATOR and ask them why they approved the spending in the first place.

When was the last time you tried callin a rep? did you get a answer?, To busy!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #72
Being from his home state there are a few thing most probably haven't heard.

Did you know that he voted "present" 90% of the time. Not yes or no. Just that he was there. Now from my point there was and is no way to make an educated decision on if he is going to be a good president.

As for him being a public speaker. If he has a written out speech is is a great speaker. Just don't put him on the spot. That's when he has problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHe8N5hL0Wo&feature=channel

I will be honest about it I did not vote for him because there were a lot of holes that we didn't have answers for.

Reply #73
Did you know that he voted "present" 90% of the time. Not yes or no. Just that he was there. Now from my point there was and is no way to make an educated decision on if he is going to be a good president.
yes, i did in fact.
As for him being a public speaker. If he has a written out speech is is a great speaker. Just don't put him on the spot. That's when he has problems.
thats why i either chuckle, or get irritated when ever someone says what a wonderful speaker he is, as he isnt at all. i didnt vote for him because he sucks.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #74
Her is a cute one for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM

and another of my favs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2Yv-rnJEo
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~