Skip to main content
Topic: ThankYou George W Bush AND Welcome President elect Obama (Read 5931 times) previous topic - next topic

ThankYou George W Bush AND Welcome President elect Obama

George W Bush was not very popular with most but I will say thank you. Blame him for what you want but the cowboy is leaving and I did feel safe with some one feared by terrorist Bush kicked ass and took names period. That my friend he did right, now the cowboy is walking into the sunset I hope we don’t need a cowboy again. So thankyou President Bush for keeping America safe and Best of luck to our new President elect Barack Hussein Obama.

Reply #1
Quote from: Innes;252608
Barack Husain Obama.

I just cant trust anyone with that name.... he sounds like a hybrid terrorist to me

Reply #2
Dude that's just a dumb statement AND you spelled it wrong(Hussein). I'm no Democrat but if the guy can energize the country like Reagan or Kennedy then good on him.  We need a pick-me-up here.

Reply #3
Kula Shaker - Diktator of the Free World

So I’m an A1 major league sociopath
My daddy’s in oil and my life is a gas
It’s good to be king
Let the choir sing out, sing out, sing!
I cut my foes and my enemies down
I blew up their homes and their towns
No-one is as powerful as me
Enthroned in popularity

I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a dictator
I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a diktator
I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a diktator of the free world
Diktator of the free world
Yeah I’m a dictator of the free world

I’m a killer I’m a digger in the arctic lands
Who cares about the weather
When you’re as rich as I am?
I’m making waves, and Jesus saves,
Well people say I’m crazy
Well I say, wow oh oh oh,
I’m gonna send your ass to Guantanamo
No-one is quite as rich as me
Or does as much for charity

I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a dictator
I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a diktator
I’m a dik, I’m a dik I’m a diktator of the free world
Yeah I’m a dictator of the free world

Let’s pray,
God is with us, on our side,
Who cares if coloured people die?
Hell, I’m so good,
At making friends,
I tell you now,
This is the end!

Yeah I’m a diktator of the free world
Yeah I’m a diktator of the free world

It's sad that a man can be judged on his name but another isn't on his actions.

Reply #4
Dude that's just a dumb statement AND you spelled it wrong(Hussein). I'm no Democrat but if the guy can energize the country like Reagan or Kennedy then good on him. We need a pick-me-up here.

What we dont need is a celebrity. Obama is pop culture and nothing more. Hopefully some good will come of it.

Goodbye dubbyah. dont let it hit yeh, or the good lord splitchyeh.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #5
Thank God he is GONE!!!!! :shakeass:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #6
Quote from: lakenheath24;252617
Dude that's just a dumb statement AND you spelled it wrong(Hussein). I'm no Democrat but if the guy can energize the country like Reagan or Kennedy then good on him.  We need a pick-me-up here.

Just checked w/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama your right ill change the spelling to Barack Hussein Obama

Now what was dumb about my statement yes he is a good speaker, but I did not knock him I am hoping for the best

Reply #7
I think he was talking about the "Hybrid terrorist" comment. The one that's not hybrid, but full on redneck.

Reply #8
Quote from: 88turbo;252616
I just cant trust anyone with that name.... he sounds like a hybrid terrorist to me

Ignorant moron - off to ignore with you.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #9
Good thing about working nights is i’m home watch history now.

Reply #10
I took the day off work to witness this.

Lot of emotions for me - I think of MLK, JFK & RFK & the blood, sweat and tears that it took to get to this moment in history.

Reply #11
They estimated 4 million people to show up id say there close to it does any one see the size of the crowd it looks like something out of Europe w/the pope but bigger

Reply #12
I thought maybe 2 million might make it - we'll have to wait for the estimates.

Reply #13
I'm not watching it, but I can hear 2 or 3 others in the office who are.

I have no feelings one way or another about the guy, he's a politician.  At least he's not W.

My only beef is "technically" he's the first minority president.  He's just as "white" as he is "black".  Honestly is a good representation of what America is actually.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #14
Yup to be honest I can say that Actions are what speak the loudest. Yes bush did some good things and some bad things does that mean I have to like him? No it does not. Do I have any actions with  Obama as president to look at nope I don't I do have other actions from him that I can use to get an Idea what he is gonna be like! The biggest part that gets to me is neither of them seem to be out for the PEOPLE! They all seem to be out for themselves or there group of people. So for now I will have to wait and see just how Obama is going to be, but my gut tells me we would be better off with a for the people president! Will that ever happen? Only if the people of the nation unite for the common good of all people. In  this time with everyone focus on MONEY first and everything else in order after MONEY. With that mind set that will do this nation in! We need a serious reorganization of the values of this nation. I truly think that if the great fore fathers of this nation would be going crazy if they were here to see what we have done with our government! So I'll be watching with my cheeks puckered in case something happens.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird