Skip to main content
Topic: updated pics of my 88 tbird after hitting a deer (Read 2499 times) previous topic - next topic

updated pics of my 88 tbird after hitting a deer

Reply #15
i hit a deer at 55 about a month after i had it..  looked almost identical.  as you can see by my profile pic... its 100% fixable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #16
LOL
I never had a problem with the hot chicks either.

Mind over matter.
Just keep saying  "you can do it"  "you can do it"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #17
Now, see, I'd have used a gun, but to each his own I guess :hick:

Sorry to see your bashed 'bird, but it does look mostly cosmetic (bolt on parts), except that rad support...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #18
Are you the one who just bought that? Sorry to see your bird got smashed up. Keep us posted on what your going to do with her.

Reply #19
lucky, it could be a moose :D

Seriously, that suck.

I bumped a beaver 4 year ago with a Sunfire, his ?&$*ing teeth pierced my oil pan

Reply #20
I got that, but like the other guy I can't see the pics. I don't work, so no server blockages.
5 Mopars, an S-197, and the Turbo Twinkie[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #21
I bumped a beaver 4 year ago with a Sunfire, his ?&$*ing teeth pierced my oil pan

OMG, my ribs are hurting. Bucky the beaver impaled on an oil pan!

Reply #22
Quote from: Turbo 88;248534
I got that, but like the other guy I can't see the pics. I don't work, so no server blockages.

This is my home personal comp, I'm the only one that uses it, And control everything that is installed and runs on it (including the OS: 2KPRO).
So there shouldn't be any blockages.

Hope you can get your Beak back together man.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #23
You might want to get in touch with FLSTCI71 for some parts. Good time to go to TC front.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #24
To those of you having problems viewing the images, about all I can suggest is going to http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and making sure the box for "view images" is checked:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #25
Quote from: DVP;248678
You might want to get in touch with FLSTCI71 for some parts. Good time to go to TC front.

DVP, thanks for the plug.

daddybair7, where in Ohio are you located? We're going to Fort Wayne, IN on Saturday the 27th and could bring some parts that far for you. We've got fenders for $50 each, Turbo Coupe header panels for $50 and Turbo Coupe hoods for $50. Of course we'd have to know pretty quick as we're loading up on Friday. Sorry for the short notice, I didn't see your thread until now. Either way, good luck with your car!

For what it's worth, my son smoked a deer with his TC this spring. It wasn't nearly as bad as yours though. We used some of our inventory and fixed it ourselves. I'm sure you'll be happy when you're done. Again, good luck.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/flstci71/Car%20Pics/P5030006.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/flstci71/Car%20Pics/P7080001.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/flstci71/Car%20Pics/DSC05340.jpg
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #26
FLSTCI71 thank you for the offer to short of a notice waiting on the insurance to get back with me . but would like to keep in contact with you so if they dont fix it i will!  the tc look is what i will go for and will need plenty of parts thanks

Reply #27
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;248686
To those of you having problems viewing the images, about all I can suggest is going to http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and making sure the box for "view images" is checked:

Hah!
You know whats weird...
That box has been checked this whole time, So i UN-checked it~And know i have clickable links to the images. :wtf:

dude!
That deer did some damage. :mad:
Hope you can get it all fixed up.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #28
FLST,

Thats a nice looking Turbo Coupe your son has there. I'm a little jealous. Good job on fixing her after the accident. Have any more pictures?