Skip to main content
Topic: My tribute car to my wife and son (Read 12669 times) previous topic - next topic

My tribute car to my wife and son

Reply #60
Is beautiful

Reply #61
WOW thanks for sharing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #62
just made the holder /arm rest out of that particle board they use for the speakers  thanks for the compliments

Reply #63
they are made out of expanded metal  then glued in

Reply #64
I am sorry for your loss! The car is beautiful!!
2015 Ram 3500 MegaCab Diesel

1986 Thunderbird Elan 302 Crate, x303 heads, e cam, 24lb injectors, gt40 intake, WC T-5, TC rear w/ 3.55 gears, CHP control arms,cobra r wheels.

Reply #65
Great tribute, looks awesome. Where did the headlight covers come from? Really completes the restomod
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Reply #66
I'm glad to have finally found this thread! Sorry for your losses, that's terrable! You did an awsome job on the car and it is quite a tribute to your family. I like everything you've done to it.

Reply #67
That is the most beautiful car I have ever seen and the meaning behind it makes it that much more special.  What you have been through sir, you are a saint amongst men.  Where mere mortals would crumble, you persevered.  I look forward to more pictures!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

Reply #68
Kind of echoing what most have said. I kind of breezed over this one as it's the nature of a forum but after looking in i was really touched. i couldn't imagine what you and yours went through or what it took to get you through. I can't conceive a scenario where I would have to deal with the loss you have. It's so amazing that you were able to project that positively. I'm way too selfish for that.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #69
This is MY opinion, and strictly up to the owner/OP, but I for one would love to see this car in rotation on the banner...

I can't say what I'd feel if I had such a thing happen to me as you've experienced...but if it was to happen, I'd try to find inspiration to do as you've done.

No matter what...every inch you travel in that Thunderbird, you know they've got to be proud of your work. :bowdown:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)