Skip to main content
Topic: A few Quick Pix...... (Read 8948 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A few Quick Pix......

Reply #15
And you'd have a nicer Bird if you weren't so busy bringing Third World Momentum to America

I'd have a nicer bird if I went out and bought a bird.

Learn to take a joke Sparky.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #16
Learn to tell jokes that are funny.

Reply #17
Seriously man you are hilarious.  I bet you'd sit here all day refreshing the page so you could respond to each post as quickly as possible, wouldn't you?

Lighten up a bit.  Don't take me so seriously.  I'm not trying to upset or insult you or anything like that.  Just poking a little fun your way.  I'll dull my poker so it won't hurt so much next time.  My apologies.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #18
Nope, actually I was out making coffee and taking care of an Ebay sale that came up while I was asleep. Don't take yourself so seriously that you start to think people hang on your every word.

Reply #19
This place is gonna end up just like Cougarnuts.

Reply #20
You been sayin' that for awhile :p

Reply #21
Blownbirds... realize that it's a message board and you did post pretty late on a sunday night.  You might not get instant gratification responses.

Reply #22
Quote from: Ifixyawata

No...we can still have pictures in our sigs.

:locked:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #23
Quote from: Ifixyawata

I agree, seems everybody is in a real pissy mood lately, what with all the arguing and bashing. :dunno:  :2c:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #24
Quote from: 4thqtr
No...we can still have pictures in our sigs.

Also this place isn't full of spammers.  Just the occasional troll here and there.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #25
Now all we need is some idiot FWD people and a bunch of trolls/spammers.

Reply #26
I don't wanna start a ruckus, and I didn't realize the time difference, my appologies. I finally got pics up because everyone was asking, and I was excited to show everbody, as this is the first place I've found where everybody for the most part is cool and informative. Everbody I know here in south cali owns a mustang.
1986 bird, 306, Dart heads, 550 lift cam, exp. intake, 50lbs injectors, 76mm C&L MAF, Procharger D1R blower 14lbs, 3 core intercooler, 55shot ZEX N20, tremec 5speed, 3.73 gears, auburn pro posi,headman full length headers, 3" exhaust
custom chip by 5.8FastCat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1955 bird 351w, AFR 185 Heads, 580 lift cam, D1R  Procharger 10lbs tremec 5speed, 3.92 Gears

2007 Hayabusa, R-22 pipes, K&N,  Power Commander
192hp

"Imports are like tampons, every p@$$y has one"

Reply #27
Quote from: 4thqtr
:locked:
:nono:  :flip: :raspberry

not much else to say  i'm speachless

but very nice

more pictures please  :D

enough said

Nick
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #28
Quote from: blownbirds
I don't wanna start a ruckus, and I didn't realize the time difference, my appologies. I finally got pics up because everyone was asking, and I was excited to show everbody, as this is the first place I've found where everybody for the most part is cool and informative. Everbody I know here in south cali owns a mustang.

Yeah, it would probably help if you kept in mind that the vast majority of the people here seem to be up in the Northeast. Not even many board members down here in Florida w/ me.

Guess every one of us screwed up a little bit here. You didn't catch the time difference, and neither did we. So it would've been, what, like 8:30 PM when you posted?

Reply #29
Thaaaaat explains it.  I'm thinking "this dude is posting pics at midnigt on Sunday and expects a good response?"  My apologies.