Skip to main content
Topic: A few Quick Pix...... (Read 8947 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A few Quick Pix......

Reply #45
Wow.  This thread is really old and I thought the conflict was resolved.  Guess not.  The ONLY reason I said anything was because he posted the pics and 15 minutes later, with no responses, he seemed to get impatient.  Once we all figured out that the time difference made it midnight for most of the board members, the conflict was resolved.  I'm sorry.

Reply #46
Yeah, why the hell did this get dug up again? Thought we had moved on a week or two ago.

Simple . . .

Reply #47
Because I don't visit here that often anymore (mostly because of threads like this which is sad because I was one of the first 10 members of this community when it was started 7 years ago on EZ- board), the thread was still visible and I had a comment to make on it. Since the thread isn't locked it's obviously not a closed topic.
Duckin' agents like we was trapped in da matrix!

Reply #48
A comment made without reading the entire thread, or you'd have had your answers and wouldn't have needed to ask. Things were explained, apologies were handed out, everyone else moved on. This "comment" solved *nothing*. Please don't dredge this  up again.. things were just starting to settle down around here. (with the exception of IGAH's locked thread today) Hell, I've even started talking to Oldraven again.

Reply #49
Bill... my first comment on this thread wasn't at all inflamatory.  My second one mentions that maybe, just maybe he wasn't going to get the responses he expected:
Blownbirds... realize that it's a message board and you did post pretty late on a sunday night. You might not get instant gratification responses.

Then I acknowledged my error and explained why I was confused:
Thaaaaat explains it. I'm thinking "this dude is posting pics at midnigt on Sunday and expects a good response?" My apologies.

My other comments were regarding Cougarsluts and I actually did comment, civilly, on the car itself.  People will jump all over a n00b if they post a request for help and then get angry when they don't get isntant results.  At frist I thought this was the very same thing.  I really don't wish to be on anyone's bad side here.  There are already probably a few people on these message boards who dislike me because of various topics.

Reply #50
Nice setup for sure, but isn't that a Cobra intake? Your mod list says GT-40. Not nitpicking at all, just wanted to know.

Reply #51
It actually is an Explorer intake, which is essentially a Cobra intake.
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #52
Quote from: Bird351
Hell, I've even started talking to Oldraven again.

And I'm glad for it. I have absolutely no use for grudges, and we're all here for the same reason. Let's just drop it and get back to the ceasefire. ;)

Reply #53
Because I don't visit here that often anymore (mostly because of threads like this which is sad because I was one of the first 10 members of this community when it was started 7 years ago on EZ- board), the thread was still visible and I had a comment to make on it. Since the thread isn't locked it's obviously not a closed topic.

Well said Bill...

Nice car btw blownbird, Guess having that nice cowl hood doesn't let the temps get too high under there  ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #54
Sweet. I am glad you kept the original color.
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way