Skip to main content
Topic: Toyota and the Media (Read 6190 times) previous topic - next topic

Toyota and the Media

Reply #30
Quote from: EricCoolCats;441152
puppiesanese manufacturers have the luxury of a seriously devalued yen vs. the dollar, therefore they can afford things like repairs and still bring Abe profits, just like he wants (and how he manipulated the yen).

If American manufacturers were making hand over fist like that, it wouldn't be much of an issue to do repairs in the exact same way.

puppiesan has always had the upper hand in America, and will continue to do so as long as there are governors willing to roll out the red carpet and give incentives and tax abatements to them. That didn't happen to American manufacturers in puppiesan or China, did it?

....And it most likely never will considering the tariffs that puppiesan levies on Cars from other parts of the world.  They make the U.S. tariffs on foreign trucks look tame.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Toyota and the Media

Reply #31
Hay if you can sell SUBARU'S to people and they love them. Americans are dummer than ROCKS when it comes to determining a good car. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!