Skip to main content
Topic: Bird (Read 2945 times) previous topic - next topic

Bird

Well, i got it cleaned up for pics..AND ive got a suprise for everybody... my buddy paid me off all but 25$ of what he owed me.

Bird

Reply #1
When I saw the pic of the engine,it just seems like something is missing.I can't quite put my finger on it,but I'll figure it out.I need a little more time to think about it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Bird

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;222447
When I saw the pic of the engine,it just seems like something is missing.I can't quite put my finger on it,but I'll figure it out.I need a little more time to think about it.

I know I know the oil cap........ never leave home w/o it
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Bird

Reply #3
I thought it was 5 lug in the rear now?
1986 Cougar LS

Bird

Reply #4
I'm lovin' those 5-spokes almost as much as the manual trans.  It *is* a stick shift, right?

As for the motor, it looks to be missing two T3/4 hybrid turbos.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bird

Reply #5
I have the axles to make it 5lug in the rear but i have no parts for the front... so why bother?

Plus. I like my 5 spoke aluminums.

T3 yessir it is a stick :D

Bird

Reply #6
Please put the same wheels on the front that you do on the back :/ Ricers seem to do that more than anybody lol.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Bird

Reply #7
i need lugnuts and i need to get some tires mounted on em.

ive got 2 already.... and ive got 2 more on the way.

Bird

Reply #8
so now that we have pictures.... when do we get a video
1986 Cougar LS

Bird

Reply #9
MMmmmm, more cubes.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Bird

Reply #10
Nawww it's missing the 710

What's a 710???

A few days ago I was driving through town when I developed car trouble. While I was waiting for my car, a woman came in and asked for a "seven-hundred-ten."

We all looked at each other, and another customer asked, "What is a 'seven-hundred-ten?'"

The woman replied, "You know, the little thingy in the middle of the engine; I lost it and need a new one--it had always been there until today."

The mechanic gave the lady a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

The mechanic then took the woman over to another car that had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

(Scroll down to see what she was pointing to...)

Bird

Reply #11
:rollin:  Thats just the greatest thing EVAR. Soon as I read "its missing the 710" I just about died. I had a couple of my friends rolling with that one.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Bird

Reply #12
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;222535
Nawww it's missing the 710

What's a 710???

A few days ago I was driving through town when I developed car trouble. While I was waiting for my car, a woman came in and asked for a "seven-hundred-ten."

We all looked at each other, and another customer asked, "What is a 'seven-hundred-ten?'"

The woman replied, "You know, the little thingy in the middle of the engine; I lost it and need a new one--it had always been there until today."

The mechanic gave the lady a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

The mechanic then took the woman over to another car that had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

(Scroll down to see what she was pointing to...)

Even better and true story, my friend tried to put oil in his car.

He checked it (extent of his mechanical knowlege), saw it was low so he told his Ma and she said go ahead and put some in. He asked for a funnel even though everyone told him just go slow and you wont need one but he used it anyways, good thing too because after  about 15- 20 minutes everyone was wondering what was taking so long they found him under the hood filling it though the dipstick tube! Classic, thats something you never live down!
1986 Cougar LS

Bird

Reply #13

If you hear an oh shiznit in this video towards the end.... i have to wrap my clutch cable in header wrap... or im gonna lose this one also....

farkin LT headers.... sure sounds pretty tho.

Bird

Reply #14
woah man. that block ive got has one hell of a future if i can muster up the money.