Skip to main content
Topic: Bird (Read 2949 times) previous topic - next topic

Bird

Reply #15
Iron Maiden ftmfw!!!! lol The car sounds good too tho haha
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Bird

Reply #16
Nice pics! I like the two tone. :D

Bird

Reply #17
thanks man... i love the sound.... and im also a very big Iron Maiden fan.... along with Judas Priest....and i believe theres come CKY and Throwdown on that cd also.

Bird

Reply #18
Sounds good. :D Are you running open headers right now?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Bird

Reply #19
those are my flows.... my cutouts are corked.

Bird

Reply #20
How loud is it with open headers? ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Bird

Reply #21
this is from before she was on the ground...

Bird

Reply #22
Loud :D  Sounds angry with open headers. BTW on the headers you used was there a bung for the O2 sensors or did you have to put one in?

Bird

Reply #23
'twas there but it was just a bung welded to the header... you had drill a hole for the O2 sensor.

Bird

Reply #24
ah, finally outside.

Bird

Reply #25
wtf was that? did you leave the lens cap on?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Bird

Reply #26
it was about 9 at night when i took that, and the lense cover decided it wanted to close about 3/4 the way through.

Bird

Reply #27
UPDATE.

Ive got a full set of Almost perfect raven TC seats Via our buddies from Minnesota, Mike and Joe.

Ive got a line on a MK7 to snage the front suspention out from under. and when that happens... the cougar gets alll the birds brand new suspention parts up front, because there is nothing old on that bird :D everything has been replaced by me, except balljoints