Skip to main content
Topic: 1984 Elan, parting out.. (Read 1467 times) previous topic - next topic

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #15
pm'd  :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #16
Does that have the digital climate control??

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #17
payment sent

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #18
No it does not, digital climate control in the birds did not come out until 1985

Quote from: chas jr;221493
Does that have the digital climate control??

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #19
Well the car is gone. I still have the sending unit/fuel pump for the digital dash and turn signal stalk and pass rear quarter glass and antitheft computer, keypad and keyless entry computer. woodgrain dash trim, tripminder and some various relays and such. All else is now spoken for and being shipped. Thanks!

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #20
Fuel sending unit/pump sold. Thanks Chas Jr, shipping out today...

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #21
got my parts today.... thanks for packing them so well... they look great

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #22
:D cool! Glad to see them go to good use

Quote from: mywifeskitty;223835
got my parts today.... thanks for packing them so well... they look great

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #24
Do you have the dash pad? if so what shape is it in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]84 Thunderbird/ 408ci windsor, vic jr. heads,super victor intake/ camshaft ground by Cam Research/Pro Systems 950 cfm/msd ign./hooker super comp headers/Full manual C4, ultimate converter concepts 5000 stall/ 8.8 w/4.33 gears,Moser 35 spline axles and spool/double adjustable upper and lower control arms/Strange drag shocks and struts/10 point roll cage/weld drag lites/28 x10.5"/UPR k member and control arms/coil overs. 1/8 mile to date 6.39-60' 1.35 "NO POWER ADDERS"

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #25
Forgot to keep up with my parts. They arrived in great shape.  No damage possible after great packaging. Thanks for getting them out so quickly.

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #26
freakaftr8, I am interested in the tripminder... pm'd you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #27
Well I have 2 dash pads.
Both Blue
Both have moderate cracking and seperation due to the brutal California sun. I have sealed the cracks in one somewhat with silicone.. If you want it, just pay shipping. It will be like 10 dollars to TX.

Thanks
Quote from: racerjc;224138
Do you have the dash pad? if so what shape is it in?

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #28
Got your pm.

Im going to check monday for you, hopefully not too much.
Thanks
Quote from: cougarXLS;224270
freakaftr8, I am interested in the tripminder... pm'd you.

dash pad

Reply #29
Quote from: freakaftr8;224276
Well I have 2 dash pads.
Both Blue
Both have moderate cracking and seperation due to the brutal California sun. I have sealed the cracks in one somewhat with silicone.. If you want it, just pay shipping. It will be like 10 dollars to TX.

Thanks

sent a pm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]84 Thunderbird/ 408ci windsor, vic jr. heads,super victor intake/ camshaft ground by Cam Research/Pro Systems 950 cfm/msd ign./hooker super comp headers/Full manual C4, ultimate converter concepts 5000 stall/ 8.8 w/4.33 gears,Moser 35 spline axles and spool/double adjustable upper and lower control arms/Strange drag shocks and struts/10 point roll cage/weld drag lites/28 x10.5"/UPR k member and control arms/coil overs. 1/8 mile to date 6.39-60' 1.35 "NO POWER ADDERS"