Few good parts left.

Was a 5.0 litre, some engine goodies still left including complete engine

Digital Dash
Tripminder
Mirrors
Door panels (not the greatest), light grey
Rear panels
center console (armrest shot)
radio/hvac bezel with idiot lights (has hole cut in it can be patched)
etc...

All small parts and pieces under or around 5-10 lbs 20-30 dollars shipped to midwest or east coast.
West coast to Mountian time around 15-20 dollars depending.
Bigger or heavier parts a little more. Ill try to keep things under 50 dollars if possible unless it's heavier metal objects or of course major drivetrain components.
Prices could vary a bit depending upon labor time to remove. But not too much.

If you have paypal, you could send payment to shawn@sierraenv.com and pm me with your address and i'll ship parts out as fast as I can. I'll also try to resond to messages as fast as possible.
Thanks!
Lemmie know what you want. Car must go to the crusher in a few days, so whatever you wanna buy off it, ill pull if I got it.

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #1
does it have a good wiper switch with the intermitant wipers? If so how much plus shipping to 65737
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #2
is the air cleaner cover in any decent shape. I am looking for one that the 5.0 liter efi decal is good. the paint on it can be bad, if the decal is good

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #3
It seemed to work well, 20 dollars shipped

Quote from: ipsd;221190
does it have a good wiper switch with the intermitant wipers? If so how much plus shipping to 65737

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #4
Yes decal is ok, paint not the greatest.

Quote from: youpey;221198
is the air cleaner cover in any decent shape. I am looking for one that the 5.0 liter efi decal is good. the paint on it can be bad, if the decal is good

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #6
25 dollars shipped.

Quote from: youpey;221210
how much do you want for it

zip is 08536

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #9
No problem, i'll ship it out tomorrow!
Thanks!

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #10
i want the digital dash and intermittent wiper switch (if you don't hear back from the other guy) and does the cruise servo work?  if so, i'll take that too..... hit me up tomorrow with a total :hick:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #11
If the digital dash doesnt sell I will buy it, zip is 14701.

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #12
Haven't heard back on the wiper switch yet. Does 150 sound ok for everything shipped?

Quote from: mywifeskitty;221254
i want the digital dash and intermittent wiper switch (if you don't hear back from the other guy) and does the cruise servo work?  if so, i'll take that too..... hit me up tomorrow with a total :hick:

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #13
Im waiting to see if Mywifeskitty is going to purchase it.
Ill keep you informed
Quote from: Dansbirds;221256
If the digital dash doesnt sell I will buy it, zip is 14701.

1984 Elan, parting out..

Reply #14
PM'd
1986 Cougar LS