Skip to main content
Topic: Today i finally think i got to many video games (Read 59344 times) previous topic - next topic

Today i finally think i got to many video games

Went to gamestop at our mall here i made the guy quess how many games i had then when i told him 166 XBOX360 games he said thats more than our used section and he counted all the used games and it came out to 142 or 144 not 100% sure what he said so its not that i will try to stop buying them i basically own them all so i have to stop Well untill GRID and Ninja Gadien 2 come out.

So i will try and save some money up for heads what should i buy between $1000-1400 right now i am thinking AFR 185s or maybe some PRO 5.0 Heads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #1
Why?

You even buy the py ones that get like 1 out of 10 reviews?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #2
I cant even think of that many games worth playing on 360.  I probably couldnt even name 30.  How do you even play them all?  I have like 6 or 7 games for my PS3 and they're all extremely good and I often have problems choosing which to play.

Reply #3
Buy 2 get one Free is why i sometimes get the games that did not get a high rating and also Gamerscore also i have some many games i wait for the not so good games to go down to $20 or less before i buy them. Also note thats just 360 games and i got like 40 for Nintendo Wii also and i am not even gonna list all my other systems.

Oh well i found a cheap intake set-up for my new 88 T-Bird.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=PP-54021K%20%20%20%20%20%201&comp=LRS

Also to go with a Steeda cam and some rebulit GT40 heads the car has some power so for a DD i really don't need a ton more i just want a kind of upgraded set-up Don't want to spend to much money so i can buy me a 3rd car maybe soon either a Crown Vic or a MARK 8 LSC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #4
Quote from: kingcars;219987
I cant even think of that many games worth playing on 360.  I probably couldnt even name 30.  How do you even play them all?  I have like 6 or 7 games for my PS3 and they're all extremely good and I often have problems choosing which to play.

I have 5 games for my ps3, but only play warhawk and cod4. I have the same problem I only have time to play 3-4 hours/week or less.

I'm going to buy MGS4 next and was thinking of buying GTA4 but really don't have the time to play it. I also wanted to get Littlebigplanet when it comes out (wife might like that too).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
Quote from: Carpimp1987;219982
So i will try and save some money up for heads what should i buy between $1000-1400 right now i am thinking AFR 185s or maybe some PRO 5.0 Heads.

:wtf:

166 x $60 (I'm basing this on PS3 games, which range from $40-80)
= $9960

I'd sell the worst half at $10-20 a piece (there's no way you can keep up with 83 of your best games, let alone the 83 worst), and you've got a couple more grand recovered that you can spend on your car.

Reply #6
I'm still playing "Cool Spot" on my Sega Gennesis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #7
Quote from: daminc;220003
I'm still playing "Cool Spot" on my Sega Gennesis.

LOL, I remember cutting class and playing Gennesis over my buddys house, many years ago..

Oh and $10,000 on games is freaking nuts. You can't even play all of those games. I wouldn't be surprised if some have the wrapper still
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
Yea, but they look SWEET on his bedroom shelf...

Reply #9
cool dude

Reply #10
LOL

Where do you work?

I need a job there, if you can afford to blow almost 10Gs on video games
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #11
it was not 10Gs but i don't wanna add it all up right now well it is but thats since i was 6months old i have been playing Nintendo.

i got everything basically except for a PS2 and PS3 and a few older oddball systems.

GTA4 is the best of them all the car are like midnight club 3 and the game plays a lot better than the old ones and the cops don't you hunt you down for everything unless they see you do it most of the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Uhhh.... the 10 Gs was based I though on your X-box 360 assortment.

Still..... I would have spent that on car parts, not games.  Thats just me.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #13
I'm still playing my PS2... :mad:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #14
Hmmm... didnt you say you have 166 xbox 360 games??  That was in your first post.  Thats where we got the 10 G estimate. Now you are saying that you have 166 total games....since the days of nintendo?  That sounds a bit more reasonable.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.