Skip to main content
Topic: Today i finally think i got to many video games (Read 59321 times) previous topic - next topic

Today i finally think i got to many video games

Reply #30
Quote from: cougrrr302;220341
I did collect hotwheels. I have so many of the  things. I have a few of those wall racks full and a bunch of totes full. Those are the ones still in the package. I have so many opened and unopened i should sell them.

Cool,
I've been collecting for awhile now, I'm not a super hardcore or anything (took me like 5 years to find a Treasure Hunt, lol), But i just enjoy collecting 'em.

and is that a neon lighting undercar kit i spot?
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #31
Quote from: cougrrr302;220341
I did collect hotwheels. I have so many of the  things. I have a few of those wall racks full and a bunch of totes full. Those are the ones still in the package. I have so many opened and unopened i should sell them.

Dude seriously where do you work? Why wont you tell us?

Mafia... or drugs :D

I can't say anything about Hot Wheels as I have several hundred myself. Hell, I just bought two new ones yesterday.

Reply #32
whats a video game? can i put headers on it and a cam?
im too old to enjoy anything without a motor. [unless its
NCIS on tuesdays]--irv

Reply #33
LOL

I retract my BS call at Carpimp. :)

I want an application.  For real man, I need to be making that kind of money.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #34
Quote from: 5.0willgo;220361
Mafia... or drugs :D

probably more like mom

Reply #35
work 6 days a week lots of fun started mowing lawns at like 12 or 13 so other than the N64 games which i still own a few and i sold the rest back to my dad thats all my games and i gotta try and get my gamegear back with like 20+ games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #36
I work at sonic drive-in and i normally get like 15 to 25 hours of overtime per week also the only day i called in sick in almost 3 years was the day after my 87 T-Bird got wrecked. So all i can say is i work form like 11 or 12 in the after noon to 12pm or 1am in the mouring so much that i only get to spend money on my day off so i just go on a shopping spree.

Most hours i ever had on 1 check was 153 hours and like 67 or 68 of them where overtime worked 19.1 hours in 1 day well really i worked till 1:45am the day before so it was really more like 20.5 hours in 1 day i got there 30mins early so i did not get to clock in for awhile and no days off for 2 weeks was lots of fun and somehow i still was able to watch a few movies and play some video games in that time.
The cool part of this story is in 1 check i got a Vortech S-Trim kit at the time i only made $7 a hour check was almost $1400 before taxes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #37
Quote from: irv;220365
whats a video game? can i put headers on it and a cam?
im too old to enjoy anything without a motor. [unless its
NCIS on tuesdays]--irv

Thats an awesome show.... I got a pretty nice collection of hotwheels myself... All from the 80's nuttin really newer. Got some game systems as well but no time to play them anymore..
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #38
One day when i get my room cleaned out and go look at my hot wheels i promise to take some pics i got just guessing about 400+ cars and most of them are hot wheels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #39
Quote from: daminc;220003
I'm still playing "Cool Spot" on my Sega Gennesis.

That just brought back some warm memories.  My brother and cousin would play cool spot for hours. 

:D
One 88

Reply #40
Cool spot played it on the Sega Gamegear i wish i still had it.

Best game ever is Test Drive Unlimited for XBOX360 well untill GRID comes out.

Most relaxed game ever Endless Ocean on Nintendo Wii.

Best cell shaded game is Jet Set Radio for Dreamcast and the newer version on the old Xbox.

One of the coolest single player shooter games out there is Bioshock and runner up Prey.

Best xbox360 sport game is Rockstar table tennis or Sega Super star tennis.

My game marker loyalty goes to SEGA for making many new things ahead of there time and still making good games for all systems.

Next my games of the past takes me back to Nintendo and the Wii and DS bring stuff that should be almost no fun and make it great.

Microsoft for even with mistakes knows how to make the best online gaming system and Bill gates likes to spend his money on games and sometimes does not even look to get any money back.

Sony for making a PS3 to watch movies on..............wait wait i think it also plays games 2 and the PSP uses up power quick and needs to live on the charger and UMD movies are cool and it works is a MP3 player but was that a good idea for me to buy it sometimes i think not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]