Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47086 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #225
Wow, there's no way that ended well. :rollin:
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #226

Reply #227
*Insert facepalm here*

Reply #228
What the hell is keeping the front wheels on the ground?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #229
Not quite as good as an LT1 full of brake fluid, but...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #230
Quote from: Haystack;277207
Not quite as good as an LT1 full of brake fluid, but...

wow vw polio 0 train barrier 1.

Reply #231
Quote from: thunderjet302;276889
What the hell is keeping the front wheels on the ground?

Faith.

Reply #232
Quote from: oldraven;277247
Faith.

No I think the roof ishiznitting the camper. That's why the wheels can't come up any more :mullet:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #233
Another for amusp00get.
1987 TC

Reply #234
Double fail.

Both the car owner AND the forklift driver who agreed to stack that palette on the car.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #235
To save $50 on a delivery charge, he cost himself a car, because there's no way that roof will ever be straight again, let alone the rest of the car. Take a look at how the front door is misaligned with the rear now.

Reply #236
When I worked at a VW dealership they posted photos of this guy's car. His rear suspension came through the floor.

Reply #237
Quote from: 86XR7project;277279
When I worked at a VW dealership they posted photos of this guy's car. His rear suspension came through the floor.

I have no doubt, lol.  I get a good laugh out of the exhaust still coming out the back.
1987 TC

Reply #238
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Not so much a fail, but I figured it was at home here, lol!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2479342/Spider-email-joker-is-back-David-Thorne-spider-email-prankster-returns-David-Thorne-winds-up-gym-boss-and-landlord.html
THE 'spider drawing' email prankster is back - and we've got our hands on his hilarious new wind-ups.

This time joker David Thorne is annoying a landlord and a gym boss with his cheeky replies.

Below we've got the transcripts from both - and they're brilliant.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #239
He is my hero and has made my month. I love it! If you like that check this out http://www.dontevenreply.com/