Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47085 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #210
http://hamburgerdick.com/default.aspx

LMAO!!!!
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #211
The gixxer one is hilarious.

Reply #212
When those bottles of stuff came out, I wondered when some idiot would pour one (or two, doubly stupid??????) into a gas tank.
Now I know. :rollin:

Reminds me....there was a kid I knew in high school in auto shop class...had an S-10, an older one, probably like an 84 or 85.
Anyway, he was always tinkering with big subwoofer systems and the like, and apparently one day he decided he needed more juice to run his amps and whatnot, so he he wired up a second battery to "augment" the stock one. Well, he wired it up parallel instead of in series, and proceeded to melt just about every wire under the hood, and most of the dash when he turned the key...

This was also the guy who sprayed WD-40 IN his rear drums because they squeaked...needless to say, we all stuck around class till after he drove off :rollin:

And no, it wasn't me...I've done some nutty shiznit, but I'm not as good as the 2 battery thing:bowdown:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #213
Quote from: Johnny Cougar;273780
NOS.... It's whats for dinner!

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

:rollin:

OK, I was laughing out loud for the first few pages, then I realized that most of the kids that post there aren't more than a few IQ points smarter than the kid that put NOS energy drink in his gas tank. Bunch of idiots post over there.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #214
http://www.htownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40915

Originally Posted by DirtyLt1
May have some reel problems now. I just went outside to mess with the car, to see if I could figure out what is going on. I check the oil and it smells funny. I went and pulled the containers out of the trash and found that I put two quarts of brake fluid in with the castrol. So now I have oil additive, Castrol and brake fluid in my engine. I will try and drain it out now and put good oil in it and see if it fixes the problem.

Wow.  Not reading FTL...

It gets better.

Quote from: white90GT
What did you clean it out with?

Quote from: DirtyLt1
I used brake clean. I figured if it had brake fluid in it I should use that to get it out. I drained the oil, sprayed about 4 cans through it while turning the motor over at the crank bolt then drained it out and put more oil and about 2.5 quarts of lucas in it to thicken it up.

I did not change the filter because I thought it was new enough. Should I go back and change the filter? Do you think that is my problem?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #215
Wow, I just got done reading it all. Just..............Wow.

Reply #216
:clown::shakehead
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #217
Behold -- the new crowd of LS1 owners that are full of fail.  Even the old school guys point & laugh....

ENJOY!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/1129014-can-i-change-firing-order-ls1-same-lt1.html
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #218
wow. wasnt there a cam that changed the sbc to a ford firing order and actually made more power?
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #219
i RARELY go on ebay b/c of what im about to post.  it might have been posted before or ppl know about it.  but wow.

FIFTIE DOLLA

really.. what PSI is this thing going to generate?

~theres more legal bs on the page than the description of the product...~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #220
Here's the latest for the epic phale from the GM crowd
1987 TC

Reply #221
LOL -- where'd you find that? :rollin:

Reply #222
Well good thing about it is I dont think it will ever move since that must be his house.

Hope he doesnt plan on turning
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #223
Ford truck site post.
1987 TC

Reply #224
LOL..That's pure awesome....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~