Skip to main content
Topic: My Sorta New 1988 T-Bird many mods just added TC wheel and Cobra Rs (Read 37514 times) previous topic - next topic

My Sorta New 1988 T-Bird many mods just added TC wheel and Cobra Rs

Reply #255
Quote from: Chuck W;229633
Here's an idea...

How about not adding  to people's threads to they don't have to start new ones?

If he wants to praddle on with 5 updates a week for stickers and , then fine.  What does it matter to you?

one of those things that is annoying. No matter what we do it will still get long and pointless
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #256
Sorry got a new job so lets move over to the cougar XR7 which has the motor put in it and a lot of Real work done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #257
Wrecked my  car in front of work today so the pics will be here soon.

front panel F***ed up and drivers door wont open and shifter linkage is messed up and everything is off 1 gear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #258
I know the feeling.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #259
how the frig do you wreck 2 nice birds....  well, one anyways,,,,,  but TWO wrecks in one year?!?!?  walk, and save that XR-7 from disaster..... at least til you learn how to drive....  either that or start driving camaros....

Reply #260
how the frig do you wreck 2 nice birds

Agreed.  What's the deal?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #261
Its fixable wish i would had a crown vic with a bumper graud then nothing would of even happened.

the main probelm is the shifter linkage if thats a easy fix the rest of its just body work.

Also the car still drive fine and good enough to win a street race going to the shop stupid eclipse.

I have had a bad year and had to fix more stuff than i have wanted 2 more wrecked T-birds and last week my 3rd XBOX360 just have to pray nothing else breaks anytime soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #262
How did you wreck the car?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #263
and please reply in proper english.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #264
with pics :hick: :pics-stfu:

...Oh, and if you're gonna keep wreckin' 'em, at least leave the Foxes alone. You sure we can't interest you in a nice MN12?
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #265
Quote from: 32VFoxBird;235043
and please reply in proper english.

:iagree: A little punctuation goes a loooooong way!

Reply #266
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;235031
how the frig do you wreck 2 nice birds....  well, one anyways,,,,,  but TWO wrecks in one year?!?!?

Quote from: V8Demon;235032
Agreed.  What's the deal?

Yeah 2 wreaks in a year? I've been driving since I was 16 and have not had one accident. I'm no granny driver either but I know how to drive. Geesh.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #267
Anybody ever thought that his cars may be committing Suicide?

Just a thought... LOL
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #268
Quote from: Birdman;235058
Anybody ever thought that his cars may be committing Suicide?

Just a thought... LOL

PRICELESS!!!!!!
 thats going in my sig!

pics details or atleast one of them. thats like me saying i got a new motor, its fast.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #269
Okay heres 3 pictures and i will go get a TC nose out of the junkyard in the next week or so. Also i might get the car painted in about a month or so.

The shifter linkage is fixed and the drivers side door opens so its still good to get to work and back till i get it all fixed again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]