Skip to main content
Topic: My Sorta New 1988 T-Bird many mods just added TC wheel and Cobra Rs (Read 37949 times) previous topic - next topic

My Sorta New 1988 T-Bird many mods just added TC wheel and Cobra Rs

Reply #150
I know i did not even know they made wheel skins or whatever you want to call them. The car pimp decal seems to be in a nice place its there but out of the way at the same time and fills up a empty spot now i need to get my gauges put above the CD player to fill up more empty spaces.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #151
im 17, and my car still looks like shiznit. but shes got alot of stuff done to it that the untrained eye wont see while shes sitting still.

thats the greatest factor about these cars...the unseen things i dont care how bad it looks...... i know whats done to it. they dont.

I 100% agree with vinnie. its the unseen things on thses cars that are the best parts.

Reply #152
When I'm finished,I'll be passing around a box of Kleenexes to everyone,because it's going to bring tears to everyone's eyes.LOL.

By the way,I have GOT to post a pic of the new exhaust tips.They are beeeeeeutiful.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #153
ok dude
First
sorry but I have to ask this, are you one of those super geeky kids, that bought a V8 car, and puts mad shiznit into it so he can try to look cool for girls?
Im not trying to be a prick, but thats what it seems like to me.
second
Pay off the car, and mod it. You seem passionate about these cars, why not own it as fast as you can? and forget putting plastic hubcaps on, thats soooooo gay.
Get turbo coupe brushed interior trim, and a full length console, put a system in, and call it done. Then do suspension, brakes, wheels and tires, then motor work. I bought my car cause I love how its a such a sleeper. It looks like a grandma car(well did before the new wheels) I bought it, got it running, then spent time getting it driveable, then i started body work, and making it look good, and a little on making it quicker. No one expects what they hear when I turn the key, and pop the hood it amazes them, thats why I love the sleeper look
Hell if you dont spend all your cash paying it off faster, save it all for the cougar
so you got to get your priorities in order, and get going on that thing!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #154
Hey Mason,it says on your Myspace that you're 21.Is that for attracting girls?That is soooooo gay.LOL.LOL.Gotta mess with you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #155
does it really? idk lol
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #156
Like i am gonna buy that i was looking for rims for the cougar XR7 and i saw that auction it kinda of made me laugh a lot..

The drivers side seat belt does not work so i gotta use the passanger side which sucks for right now.

Don't worry i will pay it off soon its a 18 month loan but i will pay it in half the time.

The cougar XR7 is where most of money is going after i get that car running and get all my old parts put in plus all the new stuff i ordered i almost can't upgrade it anymore except maybe a set of heads or most boost or upgrade the E-cam and thats about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #157
as long as u laughed at they your gonna be ok
hahaha
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #158
Raced a C6 Vett form about 45mph to 70mph and was sitting side by side with it gotta love the fact its clean and still looks like it runs 18s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #159
The stock wheels on my Grand Am GT have those chrome skins, but leave yours as is, dont even paint them. Car looks good as is, and yes I mean stop putting stickers on it. And to your previous comment, yeah I would take your money, because my money goes to mods that do something. Wheels, exhaust and engine work, maybe a system. I dont waste time on vinyls unless its window tint. The only thing Im putting on my Grand Am is a reversed windshield banner(vinyl across the windshield and the letters are where there is no vinyl)
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #160
Don't get mad because i buy it all then some go work 6 days a week get lots of overtime and pay off or pay down most of your debits then you can buy whatever the hell you want.

i just sold off a 1200 watt amp and i got extra subs and front speakers and cd players extra hoods and wheels and tires and intreior parts and shifters anntennas seat covers leds cams i got stuff i don't even need and the reason i don't care is i am always at work and as fast as i make money i spend it then go work somemore.

Don't hate now go out there and make some money and make so much money you can't even spend it all or go broke if you try your best. I have tired 10 or more times to spend every last dollar i had never works still had money and car parts and video games and cds and movies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #161
Are you gonna pay off MY debits too?

WTF does that mean?!

Don't hate now go out there and make some money and make so much money you can't even spend it all or go broke if you try your best

Perhaps some of us have --what's the word? Oh yeah -- a LIFE.  You know car payment, mortgage/rent, electricity, heating oil, Sally needs a dress for her dance recital ----- Stuff like that Not to mention keeping the significant other in our live happy (birthday, 10th wedding  anniversary and Mother's day all within 12 days FTMFL!!!!)

Have fun with those decals as the rest of us can't "afford them".
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #162
Hey Pimp,you live with your parents don't you?

Reply #163
..And works at Sonic..?

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #164
PAY $300 a month rent but yes i do vinne but i am at work like 45-75 hours a week so i am never home much anyway.

Got my UPR cold air kit installed today used the top part off my old wrecked car which had to be cut down some and the hole for the air fliter has to be cut and made a little bigger. Also the MAF still had the Screen in it so i took that out. let me check if its still raining and i will go take a few pics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]