Skip to main content
Topic: who' name shall not be spoke (Read 5793 times) previous topic - next topic

who' name shall not be spoke

Reply #60
I'm happy that he seems to be doing well and making himself a better person. Yet lately I've been on the receiving end of the same ol' stuff from him: promising but not delivering.

Trust has to be earned, period.

Reply #61
True and I have never made any dealings with him so I see where you all are coming from.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #62
I don't care one way or the other. Let him in or let him go.

But if you're not going to let him back in, take his head off the pike. Un-sticky his banned thread and delete the banner pic of his car with "BANNED" across it and let it go allready.

Reply #63
The banner has been changed for awhile now...you may need to clear your browser's memory cache.

As for the thread, it was only stickied to serve as a warning to others about dealing with him. At the time it was important. Now, perhaps it's not as relevant. It can probably be let loose.

Reply #64
Let it go.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #65
Quote from: vinnietbird;222250
Let it go.

i think most people here have. the only time anything related even gets brought up anymore is when he calls, and when he brings up FTBCF, resulting in this thread gettin dredged back up.

seems to me that he is the one who needs to let things go. banned is banned; there are other places in the vastness of the internet where he can express his form of fox love.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #66
I don't see why he still needs to be banned. Everyone knows not to buy something from him. Maybe one of these days he could actually get the title and join actual fox owners.

One guy at my work who went through basic and was in the army for 3 years said that we do more and work harder then he ever did the whole time.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #67
Quote from: Haystack;222282
I don't see why he still needs to be banned. Everyone knows not to buy something from him. Maybe one of these days he could actually get the title and join actual fox owners.

One guy at my work who went through basic and was in the army for 3 years said that we do more and work harder then he ever did the whole time.

Banning was a form of punishment for his previous misdeeds as much as it was a prevention against his doing more. He stole from board members. Not stealing from board members in the future will not undo that fact. Regardless whether people know not to deal with him in future, he is being punished for ripping off the ones who did deal with him in the past and got burned. The banning was not done without plenty of warning and plenty of opportunity to make things right, yet even as he said to the admins that he was making things right he was still ripping people off.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #68
Per his message to anyone concerned:

and i quote---

"ANYONE who has remaining issues with me, please call my cell 24x7 at 330 429 8235."

Also,,
Eric
He mentions that he has called many times and has gotten your voice mail.  Just passing on the message.

Reply #69
Quote from: cougar86_89;222160
I am all for seacond chances but first I think he should make good with everyone he did wrong. That should be the deciding factor. In all honesty I don't see him getting un-banned soon though. he dug a really really really deep hole. Just my :2c:

X2000000

What`s about all that unsettled debts with the members here ? what`s about all the spam ? check the "ever going fila project" and you`ll  see what im talking about. For me, it was pretty anoying to read complaints about members having bad experiences with him. Being part of this community, i think he`ll need to gain many many respect and not more than "call me to 2xxx xxxx xxxx to fix everything" because it`s the same story of years ago.

The honour is a value that is not earned only with words,he`ll need to prove it. Settle all the debts with ALL the members he owes money and all be fine.
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #70
Eric
He mentions that he has called many times and has gotten your voice mail. Just passing on the message.

I got his message. He's apparently invited himself to Cat Jam:

Eric, This will be for *if* I can get leave to some home. All Differences aside, I would love to meet up with some old friends again. Please, give me a call at 330-429-8235 if there is a problem with this request

I have severe mixed feelings about this. But in the end, it's a public event. Really not much I can do about it. I don't really like the idea though. He keeps digging for attention and look what's happening...he's getting it, despite efforts to keep him in check.

Personally I remain skeptical about his intentions. I want to be proven wrong. I've said all I'm going to say to him in his thread, which obviously he doesn't understand, since he finds ways to pester people into contacting me. Do you see what I'm saying here? He is the tick that burrows under the skin.

Fortunately I have a lighter.

Reply #71
As I said in an earlier thread... unrelated.

Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it! Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!  Kill it!