Skip to main content
Topic: who' name shall not be spoke (Read 5792 times) previous topic - next topic

who' name shall not be spoke

Reply #30
You guys are amazing someone you disliked and disrespected often  always seems to become a topic of conversation and still a person you find it necessary to $hit on. Leave the kid alone already... Hes banned stop talking $hit about him...
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #31
Quote from: cougar1car;211146
You guys are amazing someone you disliked and disrespected often always seems to become a topic of conversation and still a person you find it necessary to $hit on. Leave the kid alone already... Hes banned stop talking $hit about him...

:iagree:

Reply #32
A statement was brought up that was said by the Banned party.  Those who had first hand experience with it chimed in and said their experiences.  Should he have been mentioned to begin with?!
Meh....

Are we "shiznitting" on him as you put it?  No.

Banned people do get brought up on forums.  They are a topic that people are familiar with on those respective forums.  Again I don't think we "talked shiznit" about him.  Nobody cursed him or called his mother names or wished him any sort of bad fate in this particular thread.  I'm sure by the title of this thread you knew exactly who it was referring to as you've been a member here long enough to know the scoop.  You could have chose to ignore the thread.  Just my thought on this.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #33
Most of us were happy for him.

Personally, I hope the best for him. I spoke with him for a few moments on AIM, and he was especially happy to hear that I was proud of him.

Hopefully what he says is the truth, if it is, hopefully it's what he needed.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #34
The military is a crash coarse in maturity, hopefully it will do him good.
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

Reply #35
he said he sees how bad he ****ed up, and wants to make things right
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #36
I am very happy with him. Did I ahve a bad experience with him no but either way if I did I would be grown up enough and forgot about it not keep bringing him up and saying hes a liar hes this hes that its ridiclous. yes I could have ignored this thread and not read it but it bothers me when people are getting picked on especially when they are not here to stick up for themselves. But its no surprise to me because there quite a few members on here that have a im better than everyone attitude. Any time anyone does something to their car they dont like they always have to chime in on how bad they think it looks when in the first place I didnt see the person ask their opinion and it doesnt stop there they constantly have to chime in and remind the person how bad it is. Im sorry for the long ass rant but I have sat by and saw people get picked on and noone steps in to help they just jump on the band wagon.
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #37
He's not here to defend himself due to certain money transactions.  There are plenty of people who can attest to this.  For details I suggest you read  THIS

Quote from: cougar1car
yes I could have ignored this thread and not read it but it bothers me when people are getting picked on especially when they are not here to stick up for themselves. But its no surprise to me because there quite a few members on here that have a im better than everyone attitude.

This very statement reeks of you thinking that you are inherently better than everyone who has posted about the Banned member by trying to point out the "shortcomings" of some of the members here.

Quote from: cougar1car
Any time anyone does something to their car they dont like they always have to chime in on how bad they think it looks when in the first place I didnt see the person ask their opinion and it doesnt stop there they constantly have to chime in and remind the person how bad it is

Guess a place where people are completely free to express their views on what is done to a car after someone says "Hey, what do you think?" aint your cup of tea then....:rolleyes:It's a public forum.  People are going to post their opinions and as long as no threats of violence or racism are typed out then they are entirely free to do so.  I've had negative things told to me concerning my car (the old exhaust setup and the 10 hole rims...OH and the rug dashboard cover!  The hardtops gonna be completed tomorrow!).  I deal with it.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #38
First off, if you've had no bad experiences with him then this is none of your business. He ripped off a lot of people on this board - people who HAVE had bad experiences with him. It's easy enough to say you'd have forgotten about your bad experience when you haven't even had that experience.

Second off, if you don't want people commenting about your car, don't post pictures of it in a public forum. If you do controversial things to your car expect to get negative feedback. If I were to drop an LS1/T56 into my T-Bird and post pictures of it I would fully expect to be raked over the coals by several members. If I didn't want the comments I wouldn't post the pictures, simple enough.

Third, I fail to see where He Who Must Not Be Named was picked on in this thread. In fact, the whole gist of this thread was to praise him for maturing and making efforts to straighten himself out.

Fourth, the admins and mods of this site have consistently shut down any threads that were started to bash "him", stating that we weren't going to tolerate kicking him while he's down. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THREADS. The general tone of this thread is that people are happy for him. There is some apprehension as to whether he's telling the truth or not, but that apprehension is well founded, given his reputation.

Fifth, and most importantly, if you've got a problem with this board, its members, and the way its members interact, perhaps you should find another board to hang around on.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #39
Personally,I like it here,myself.Too many people take thinks WAY to personally.We-re all grown ups here (for the most part).Don't sweat the petty stuff.It really is THAT simple.It's not hard to find those who have good character.Those that don't have good character seem to let that fact shine without even knowing it.Comments of every kind are going to be made about every subject brought up.That's what makes the posts here fun.It's all about interaction with each other.If we don't interact,we don't need a forum.It's not a matter of what is said,but how you deal with it.Are you "reacting",or "responding"?There really is a difference.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #40
I am happy he stuck with boot and i am also happy that he is occupied in a productive setting.

I did warn him though that the gravey train wont last for long.  When he hits the real snipe world,, it will be hard.  I actually feel kind of bad because his rate is the the hardest working NEC the navy has to offer. 

He could'nt have picked a better challenge.

Snipes always get screwed out to sea or in port. 

Anyway,, MIKEY,, M' hats off to ya. You keep your nose clean roll with it.

Reply #41
My best friend joined the Marines, and I was rejected because I have Asthma along with my Dad and Brother. I could still join if I had a Dr. approve me.

He said that Boot Camp kicked his ass. He lost 17 pounds, and he was rail thin to begin with. You got 3 minutes to eat, 3-4 hours of sleep at most, and you ran and drilled like a mofookie. They put you in the sandpit if you didnt do good enough. You did pushups while the drill instructors kicked sand into your face. He had no computer, cell phone, nothing. He couldnt smile or laugh when I picked him up at the airport. He said they yelled, cussed, hit you, everything. He was in bootcamp in '06. He just got back from Iraq a few months ago.

I know a kid who joined the Army, and they had 30 min breaks to use cell phones in the middle of the day, and they lounged around at night.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #42
I have NO pitty for those military guys as far as sleep,eating,computers and cell phones.The military needs people that can handle any situation at any given time.It can put you in the most dangerous,extreme situations EVER,and you have to be able to deal with it.I was military for 5 years,and am proud I did it,but I understood before I volunteered that it wasn't going to be a cake walk.Every single member in the military is a volunteer.Nobody was forced in.They have paperwork to read,understand,and sign before you raise your right hand.Also,just like in the civilian world,there are a thousand different jobs in the military,from 8-4 jobs,to anytime,anyplace,for as long as it takes til the job is done.Some guys can use their cell phones,and lounge around at night.Some have to work their a$$es off til they are way past exhausted.part of J-O-B.If someone wants "easy",there's always a McDonalds hiring somewhere.

Sorry for the rant.I love you guys.Especially you guys that really do know what you're talking about.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #43
If someone wants "easy",there's always a McDonalds hiring somewhere.

Six Magic words:
Would You Like Fries With That?

Our Training Instructors always said that if we didn't like Basic Training that we should learn the six magic words, LOL!

Reply #44
The only thing I find weird about this thread is that a post is quoted

Quote from: "cougar1car"

You guys are amazing someone you disliked and disrespected often always seems to become a topic of conversation and still a person you find it necessary to $hit on. Leave the kid alone already... Hes banned stop talking $hit about him...

...but the original post was deleted?

weird!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.