Skip to main content
Topic: Woo Hoo! Free tools! (Read 3992 times) previous topic - next topic

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #45
I'm going again tomorrow.I'll end up with something.Liner for my new rolling toolbox perhaps.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #46
this is awfull.  When i stumbled across this thread a few days ago.  I should have stayed here.  instead i moved on and vented on the wrong thread.

Guys/gals
isnt this called stealing,, this is the very reason i fugged up and vented in the wrong topic but still, isnt this why fila isnt around anymore?  All this talk about character and all, ethics, maturity.  Kids see adults scamming and running buisness on the web only leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Not only that, but its being taught here how to scam. 

but,, i hope everyone gets a good deal.  so there you all have it,, this is what crawled up my a$$

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #47
Quote from: jcassity;197708
this is awfull.  When i stumbled across this thread a few days ago.  I should have stayed here.  instead i moved on and vented on the wrong thread.

Guys/gals
isnt this called stealing,, this is the very reason i fugged up and vented in the wrong topic but still, isnt this why fila isnt around anymore?  All this talk about character and all, ethics, maturity.  Kids see adults scamming and running buisness on the web only leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Not only that, but its being taught here how to scam. 

but,, i hope everyone gets a good deal.  so there you all have it,, this is what crawled up my a$$

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Did you miss the part where the STORE MANAGER personally came up to me and said "Thanks for all of your business"?

Come ON man, NOBODY is buying this. First it's the military thread, then it's RFB, now it's this. You are just reaching for excuses for your attitude. What's it going to be next?

[COLOR="Red"]NOTE TO ALL:[/COLOR]
Not only is the coupon legal, it is being promoted in my area. My local Sears LOVES the high transaction counts and is really bending-over-backwards with service to retain all of the new customers after the sale.

I don't care what anybody says or feels, if Sears Corporate is behind it, hosting it, accepting it, and PROMOTING it, it sure as hell isn't unethical!

I used 15 more down today, 15 sockets, 4 gardening tools, some random glue/grease/adhesive/tape, and some replacement socket holders, all for less then $7.50 out-the-door. They were REALLY dead today. I was the first customer (at noon, they're open since 9) so they split it between 2 cashiers to try to make the day not look so bad. (See above about needing to drive in traffic).

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #48
The manager at the Sears here in Ardmore scanned the bar code and off i went.No worries.I'm sure if Sears  (being the rather large company that it is) was being scammed by these coupons,their legal offices would have known by now and stopped the use of them.I can't believe that a business of that scale would be that stupid.They know what they're doing.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #49
The coupons came out Dec 12th nationwide. They  well know it's popular by now.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #50
True dat.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #51
10 more sockets paired with 10 more random items today. The coupon scans fine at my store.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #52
I'm goin to try tommorow With *500 I got printed.
I need a new 1" short socket.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #53
I'm going as well.We'll compare notes tomorrow.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #54
16 sockets today (10 coupons, the 1/4" drive stuff is $2.49 so I doubled-up with a carpenter's pencil). The tools department manager personally dug through the weeks new shipment that had come in to get all the sockets I needed to finish out what I was looking for.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #55
I didn't get to go.I was too cranky because my exhaust tip dilemma.I'm off work tomorrow.I'll be there,I promise !!!

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #56
I've been in a few times and think its a great promo.  They did not give me what I ordered online before Christmas (they sent a cheap plastic square instead of the metal one described online) , so I got what I did want with the coupon.  I also got a socket extension, and will go back for a screwdriver and maybe some pliers.

I consider this taking full advantage of a promotion (after all that is what it is intended for) hardly scamming anything or misrepresenting myself as I pay what the clerk asks me for.  Plus by getting me in I am actually considering buying several expensive items I saw while going in for the promo.

Thanks again Mike