Skip to main content
Topic: Woo Hoo! Free tools! (Read 3991 times) previous topic - next topic

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #30
3 stores turned me down on the "multiple coupon use". they pointed it out that the coupon states "void if copied".

BTW, how did you come upon that link?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #31
It's not copied, what are you supposed to do, bring in the monitor?

A friend on another car forum stumbled on it. I found it on the site eventually, but the direct link is all I have now, I can't remember how to get to it.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #32
well, if i bring in 10 coupons, ive obviously copied them, right?

i did a google search on "$5 sears coupon tool", and came up with a shiznit load of message board links.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #33
When they say "copied",they mean copied like a Xerox machine.It's an internet coupon,it's not copied,it's printed.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #34
i just dont think that coupon was intended to be strewed all over the net. it was probably a complimentary coupon link, that someone got after they made a purchase on sears.com. i searched the site and could not "find" the coupon.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #35
Complementary or not, Sears is hosting it, they obviously know it's out there, and they forgot the "1 per customer, per purchase, per day". It's been around since Dec 15th so they would have taken it down by now.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #36
10 more today! I got 5 more sockets, a reducer, 2 plumb bobs, a claw hammer, and a hex set (in the padded handle, multi-tool style, it was $10 even after the coupon, but they are so nice!), plus the assorted tape/super glue/carpenter's pencils to get the totals to $5.

On top of that, the store manager was there at the register and simply smiled and said "Thank you for your business" as I did 10 transactions.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #37
10 more coupons, 9 sockets, 7 screwdrivers, random stuff, $6.36 total spent.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #38
are you going to the same store?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #39
Same store every day. Saw the Store Manager and the Tools Department manager again today. There was even 4-5 other guys there with multiple copies of the coupon.

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #40
There was nothing on sale for cheap at our store,and most of the sockets are $4.99 (item has to be $5.00 or more).All of the tools were pretty high priced.I really don't need any tools,but,If I can find them cheap,I'll buy them anyway.I'll try again tomorrow and hope that there's a sell this week since there wasn't last week.I did buy a 1/2 inch to 3/8 drive socket adapter for my 1/2 inch drive socket wrench for $1.08.I'll keep trying.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #41
The .79c carpenter's pencil's are your friends. And the .99c razor blades, the $1.49 super glue, and the $1.68 sandpaper.

Our sockets are $2.49 (1/4" drive), $3.79 (3/8"), and $3.99 (1/2"). Only the weird/specialty stuff is $4.99 and up (plug sockets, universals, stars, etc).

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #42
are you buying the companion sockets? I wanted some deep sockets for 3/8 and 1/2 drive and they were something like 8.79. I still can't complain. Thanks for sharing. (those are jersey prices mind you)
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #43
p.s. there's nothing for 2.49 -3.99 cept the itty-bitty stuff. I thought you west coasters had to pay more!
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Woo Hoo! Free tools!

Reply #44
Guess we *finally* have it better at something!

My Sears could be cheaper too since I live in a small, rural area about 40 miles from anything major.