Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1160755 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #720
Jerry, My heartfelt condolences.  The car can wait.  Take care, and Merry Christmas if I don't see ya on here til after.
1987 TC

Reply #721
Sorry.. Keep your chin up...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #722
Quote from: daminc;247296
Project is temporarily on hold, due to my dad passing away unexpectedly.

Very sorry to hear of this.

Reply #723
Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Been a little busy Taking care of things, plus my 90 year old grandmother is in a nursing home for rehab after a hip replacement, and my 90 year old grandfather is overwelmed by both situations.
I'll still be popping in briefly from time to time, to make sure you guys aren't getting into trouble. LOL

Thanks again
Jerry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #724
I hope you do, I need this post for stress relief!
Hang in there bubba, and again sorry for your loss.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #725
Quote from: Kitz Kat;247421
I hope you do, I need this post for stress relief!
Hang in there bubba, and again sorry for your loss.

Me too.It's like my daily hit of the news that I need.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #726
+3
1987 TC

Reply #727
Thanks, I may unwind from the week and putter with it tomorrow.
I'll see how things go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #728
Sorry to hear jerry.
My condolenses.

Reply #729
Thanks Chris
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #730
Sorry to hear that Jerry. I feel like an ass now, I was the first one to post after the sad news and I had no idea until now. My condolences
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #731
Quote from: DVP;247507
Sorry to hear that Jerry. I feel like an ass now, I was the first one to post after the sad news and I had no idea until now. My condolences

Don't worry about it, I know that posts sneak in while typing sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #732
Condolences to your family from mine in a time of sorrow.
Our thoughts are with your family
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #733
Quote from: daminc;247296
Project is temporarily on hold, due to my dad passing away unexpectedly.
Jerry, I am so sorry to hear that.  My condolences and best wishes to you and your family. :(

Quote from: daminc;246557
I thought you fixed your tank problem?
Well, I did.  I just didn't weld.  I bolted.  I kinda made more holes.
Now that I have a camera, I should load up those pics... it was kinda cool from a newbie's point of view.  But your's are cooler.  :D

Merry Christmas and all the best,

Kevin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Reply #734
Merry christmas Daminc, keep that chin up and think of the cougar...
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!