Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1161072 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #2775
I hear some just get black instead of blue....I won't have that...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2776
I have the cure....don't ever start the engine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2777
so far, it's worked great Vinnie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2778
Just put the engine on a really nicely detailed stand, then put the engine/stand assembly in the living room and make a lamp out of it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2779
I don't think it will flow with our Victorian theme..... but I can ask Sheila if I can.... we do need a lamp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2780
Use it as a juicer then.....fruit into the intake, juice out the exhaust.

Reply #2781
Quote from: vinnietbird;357646
Use it as a juicer then.....fruit into the intake, juice out the exhaust.

I think you're on to something here. Man this is better than the engine grill thing you see on SPEED channel.:giggle:

"[SIZE="3"]ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR WIFE NOT LETTING YOU KEEP YOUR HARD WORK AND TALENT IN THE KITCHEN? THEN GET HER THE V8 JUICER!!!" With 8 cylinders capable of holding over 5 quarts of liquid each!!! Just open the patented "Throttle Body" hopper, and toss in your fresh fruit.........
[/SIZE]

"[SIZE="1"]V8 Juicer is not affiliated with V8 Vegetable Juice or its subsidiaries of distributors in any way[/SIZE]"

All ridiculousness aside, Jerry it is nice to see that thing will be running soon and those stainless headers look great. Do you think it will be up and running in time for Thundercat day this year?
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #2782
what's thundercat day?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2783
Quote from: daminc;357781
what's thundercat day?

Remember our CATjam replacement last year that Gumby and FastCat put together? Thunder/Cat Dyno Day? I have heard there will be another one this year..... I plan on going....

[thread]27395[/thread]
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #2784
to far for me... I don't know if it will ever make it to Catjam either... I would have to trailer it if I brought it anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2785
Quote from: daminc;357789
to far for me... I don't know if it will ever make it to Catjam either... I would have to trailer it if I brought it anyway

Why would you have to trailer it ?
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2786
I'm not driving a 24 year old car 300 miles one way anywhere
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2787
But everything on your car is brand new though , dont be scared :)
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2788
No thanks. same goes for the vert.. I'm fine driving down in the Lincoln.
looks like a few special people will only get to see them...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2789
I would drive the Sport anywhere, anytime, but, with the big black Maxima in the driveway, that's the car we take on trips.