Skip to main content
Topic: My First Cougar (Read 2871 times) previous topic - next topic

My First Cougar

Reply #15
Quote from: 88cougxr-7;190512
Thank you slamedcat!

No problem its the same color thats on my 96 Bird. ;)

My First Cougar

Reply #16
thats a nice blue  if i do say so myself.
slamedcat --it looks lighter in your profile pic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

My First Cougar

Reply #17

Theres a non photo chopped version of mine.

My First Cougar

Reply #18
500 dollars i hate you but very nice car and i do like have the stripes blend together on the front. If you had to i'd say the cat is still worth around $2,000 but why ask questions at the price you got it.

Welcome and nice ride and if the H.O. Swap is done right your lucky you don't have to mess with that.

slamedcat add some white stripes to your 96 it would look nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

My First Cougar

Reply #19
Nice! I'm going to assume that the car was originally oxford white. I'm amazed that the white turbines actually work well with the blue and the stripes.

My First Cougar

Reply #20
I'd need to put some Cragars on that thing!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

My First Cougar

Reply #21
awesome ride man!! Thats a STEAL for what you payed!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

My First Cougar

Reply #22
Congrats on a great deal.

My First Cougar

Reply #23
MORE PICTURES!! MUST SEE INSIDE AND UNDER HOOD! And might I say his loss is definately your gain . Welcome. That car looks very good for 500. Makes me think I paid too much for my Mustang.
Brian

My First Cougar

Reply #24
It also looks like it could be the Dodge Viper GTS blue I had with the graphics sheme on my old 84.

And welcome to the board, Nice to see another Fellow Ontarian on here!

My First Cougar

Reply #25
Congrats on a fabulous looking Cat, you'll never go back now. If you do, you'll regret it - it's one year tomorrow since my second Cougar was written off, and after living with a Chevy since January, I'm looking for my 3rd Cat. Enjoy it, you've made a good choice, and at a great price!
Niki

My First Cougar

Reply #26
I just talked to Kathy and Brian, who were selling this car and they said it's still for sale and sitting in their driveway.

And those pictures are the ones from the ad they posted in January.

My First Cougar

Reply #27
If that is true, this is ridiculous.....getting pretty sick of the tall tale stories around here. But I guess that comes with it being internet and all. Whatever. Guess this means I shouldn't hold my breathe for those other pictures.

My First Cougar

Reply #28
Here's a picture.  This is the ad I responded to.

My First Cougar

Reply #29
Here's a picture of the ad I responded to.