Skip to main content
Topic: I have got a confession ! (Read 2894 times) previous topic - next topic

I have got a confession !

Reply #15
Quote from: bhazard;192358
A Mark VII is like 3800lbs I doubt a 2.3t would do too good in that.

Well, there was a 2.4 Turbo Mark VII from the factory. It was fairly quick.............Diesel six tough;)  I always used to wonder why is the a Turbo light in the dash of my V8 LSC

Reply #16
i have know of, and respected, the potential of the 2.0 and 2.3l ford four poppers since the mid 70's. jack pangra got 500hp from a 2.3l in 1974.
64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

yeah though i drive through the valley of rice

i shall fear no turbo for torque art with me

thy rod and thy piston they comfort me

Reply #17
I really like the mighty 2.3T.  Not the smoothest engine, can be a bit picky at times.  But beating alot of cars at the track with my $200 motor priceless.  The do make good power if tuned right. 

Travis

Reply #18
my tc stole my heart. I was going to kill it at first when I got it. Had an 89 mustang that was going to get the guts. But after a few weeks of driving it, I fell in love. Dont even miss the mustang. And ya, wooping up on a lighter fox v8 mustang is always fun.

Reply #19
Try using a V8 in a TC....alot more fun.
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

Reply #20
Quote from: daboss351;189826
One time when im headed to PA we need to hook up so I can see that beauty!

You better stop and see me!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +