Skip to main content
Topic: once good news turned to horrible news. (Read 5961 times) previous topic - next topic

once good news turned to horrible news.

Reply #30
I am really sorry to hear that i will pray for your family....try and have a good day man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #31
Wow. I'm so sorry man.  I wish there was something else I could say, but... I'm just sorry.  I hope everything works out, and you guys are in my familys and my prayers.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #32
Sorry to hear that man, you guys have my condolences.

On a good note, think about it this way....  now instead of buying diapers, you can use that money for race gas... ;)

Reply #33
Well it's now 8/22/2009

My baby girl is due on october 28th :)

After this last ordeal we are both relieved.just need some good thoughts from you guys she will have to go into surgery after she is born for a heart defect.Will update as this progresses.We have tried to think the best so far but im a bit overwhelmed at this point came across this old thread in a search and thought I would update

link to the defect
 http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=11074
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #34
Well, the good thing is that pediatric heart surgeries have come a long way in the last 15 years.  Ill pray for you guys.  My son is about to turn 2 next month, and he's going to have to have heart surgery too....he has an atrial septal defect.  I don't know how im going to handle that.... so I know how you feel.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #35
God bless you guys wish you the best, technology pretty good today if they no what wrong and confident they can correct it they probably can. I feel your pain I have 2 kids, I don’t think I could deal with it myself god bless and good luck.

Reply #36
You are in my family's prayers. I will ask my dad to put you in the prayer chain at his church.

Reply #37
That's very hard news to wrap your head around once you start planning for the future. I'm so sorry.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
'86 cougar xr-7 2.3 L turbo

Reply #38
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #39
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;287789
Well it's now 8/22/2009

My baby girl is due on october 28th :)

After this last ordeal we are both relieved.just need some good thoughts from you guys she will have to go into surgery after she is born for a heart defect.Will update as this progresses.We have tried to think the best so far but im a bit overwhelmed at this point came across this old thread in a search and thought I would update

link to the defect
 http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=11074

We are fixing to head to vanderbuilt for the induction.After all this waiting we will finally see our baby girl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ill update from my phone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #40
Congrats!
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #42
Thoughts and prayers go out to both you and Blackout! Hope everything goes well for both of your families!!

Reply #43
In our thoughts and prayers...

Bill & Kristy
"as if 'religion' were something God invented, and not His statement to us of certain quite unalterable facts about His own nature." -C.S. Lewis

Reply #44
is everything ok?  the suspense is killing me hope all is well and the baby is healthy.