Skip to main content
Topic: i'm a daddy! (Read 4274 times) previous topic - next topic

i'm a daddy!

Reply #15
Congratulation... I can only agree to what was said above they grow up so fast my first just started school this month and my youngest is 2 now. Time goes by so fast... hes adorable...
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #16
Quote from: cougar1car;178039
Congratulation... I can only agree to what was said above they grow up so fast my first just started school this month and my youngest is 2 now. Time goes by so fast... hes adorable...

For sure... My youngest(32) is older than most of the board members... Now I'm waitin' for the grandbabies(twins) to get a little bigger so I can really spoil them...

Congrats, good looking kid...

Tom

i'm a daddy!

Reply #17
Congrats:D

16 more years and he'll be driving ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

i'm a daddy!

Reply #18
congrats man. cherish these times. even though you won't sleep for at least 6 mos. it is worth every sleepless second. they grow up so so fast . mine is already 3 1/2 and it seems like yesterday he was born.
louie  :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]       
My famous last words:
It seemed like a good idea at the time.        88TC R.I.P.      88 Sport build in progress

i'm a daddy!

Reply #19
Congrats!!!

i'm a daddy!

Reply #20
AWESOME!! Now you have a boy, you can create into a car nut! RAISE HIM FORD!!!!!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

i'm a daddy!

Reply #21
Nice work man!  You gonna give him the TC? lol

i'm a daddy!

Reply #22
So do you and your kid have the same b day?

i'm a daddy!

Reply #23
Quote from: daboss351;178061
AWESOME!! Now you have a boy, you can create into a car nut! RAISE HIM FORD!!!!!!!

lol... fat chance
Was my plan with my oldest son, Even named him [FONT='Times New Roman']intentionally with the initials RPM.. bought him a [/SIZE][/FONT]Yamaha TriZinger at age 3… we were going RACING!!![/COLOR]

Kid went on to win typing contest, reading novels and wrighting some kick ass poetry.

He will be who he is… don’t try to steer him to far into what you want him to be.

However… doesn’t hurt to keep this bookmarked (printouts laying around his bedroom wouldn’t hurt either… you know.. JUST in case!!
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #24
Didnt mean force him just get him involved, maybe he'll get the gearhead bug
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

i'm a daddy!

Reply #25
I'm really proud for you.We've got 4 altogether.Hers,mine and ours.Love 'em all.Take care of Momma as well as the baby.If you need a really good name for the new addition to your family,Vincent has always worked well for me.Feel free to use it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

i'm a daddy!

Reply #26
About raising them to be gearheads,I believe you have it or you don't.Not something that's taught.I am WAY into cars.ALWAYS have been.My tyoungest son couldn't give a  about cars at all.Like Jim said,they are going to be who they are going to be.It's best that way.Gotta do your own thing.Be proud of him no matter what.Support his ideas,and love 'em hard.Right now,just give Momma a lot of love and wait on her hand and foot.I learned all that first hand.Worth every minute.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

i'm a daddy!

Reply #27
Quote from: daboss351;178078
Didnt mean force him just get him involved, maybe he'll get the gearhead bug

Stop rationalizing every time somebody comments on one of your comments Daboss… it’s OK to have different views and or opinions. It’ even OK to be misunderstood once in a while… as well as it’s ok to be wrong once in a while…
…… “Let it GOooooooo!!!!” :toilet:
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #28
Congrats!
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

i'm a daddy!

Reply #29
Congratulations!
I see today is your birthday too, what a way to celebrate!